Reviews for Safe Place
Golfbabe87 chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
Nice first kiss. Very very nice. They are on the run again! Thank you for the update! I'm looking forward to reading more!
kris89 chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
well this is turning out to be a bit interesting. so vampires do have true mates, hes just never actually heard of it. now im getting a good idea of what the summary is going on about. good job with the story so far by the way.
CoryD chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
Another GREAT Chapter!
kris89 chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
its about time. i cant wait to see whatll happen next!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
Hehe nothing like a good make-out session to get you ready for a maybe-soon battle!
Mae Liz chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
Interesting. I bet she'd have never guessed that even the real kiss was better than her dreams, could she have? D Anyway, keep it up! I can't wait to read more!
Elle chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
I love it when you update- it's like stopping to have that piece of cake you know you shouldn't have but do anyways and it's so fucking good! So yes, your story is quite delicious. I really, really, really love Gabe and Jess and how tortured they are for each other. Each chapter seems to bring them closer together and the action continues to sizzle. Anyway, thank you for writing and I look forward to your next update! X
noname chapter 27 . 3/15/2009
wow great story so far, i love it! but hey when are you going to update? Its ok though, i know what with work and life it is hard to do. but it really is a great story, i am curious about how it will end...will jess become a vampire or die human or maybe jess and gabe will both be killed by the coven...which would be horrible but quite tradgic, forgive my spelling,and poetic. I do hope it ends happily however. so,well please update.
The Maple Leaf chapter 27 . 3/13/2009
And to agree with aneman3, where are all the reviews? People should review the great ones out there so that authors are getting the credit and attention that they deserved :)
The Maple Leaf chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Interesting. Very interesting. I think this is most likely one of the best vampire fics I read lately. I like the myth of vampires and tend to be a hard critic when it comes to stories dealing with this myth, however I like your story very much :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 10212019 chapter 27 . 3/10/2009
I honestly have no idea why this story doesn't have more reviews. The plot and the characters are wonderfully worked and carefully constructed; overall, you've created a wonderfully intricate world that seems frighteningly real. The characters are strong and interesting, and each has their own motivation and beliefs.

I am, of course, enamored of Gabe and Jess; I love the way you're developing their relationship and I love the characters themselves. Very nicely done; Jess is particularly well worked. It is difficult, sometimes, to create a strong female character without either losing her identity as a female or creating a Mary Sue, but you have managed to do it! Congrats, for that. I love Rainer, too; I suspect that he's doing more for Gabe than our hero is currently aware of. He's also just a fun character-which is another thing I love about this story. There's a nice mix of action, humor, romance, and just plain gory violence. (I really must say, I admire your ability to handle those scenes so directly and so descriptively; it really adds to the-disturbing-realism of the story.)

I must also say, I am quite fond of your two villains, odd as that sounds. I like that Selene has clear and obvious reasons for her cruelty and her motivation; I love that you have made her so dedicated to her cause and that she really. Her self-righteousness and her clear belief that Gabe is in the wrong really makes her a more real character, not quite sympathetic, but very real and intriguing. Far more interesting than your classic, mustache-twirling villain. The same can be said for Remus. The relationship between Selene and Remus is also very interesting and well-developed. I know I'm probably not supposed to like them, but I do. That doesn't mean I want them to win-nor would I ever want to come across either of them on a dark night!

Which brings me to your vampires. I love the way you've created their nation, the hints of a rich and varied culture, but still rigid, somehow, is very, very interesting and very fun to read about. Again, the realism that you've applied is slightly disturbing, but that's probably makes this such a great story.

Really, the only criticism that I feel qualified to offer is related to simple grammer. Often, your sentances seem to be missing words or the phrasing is confused. This, I think, could be easily fixed if you were to re-read the chapters once or twice before posting or if you were to find a Beta reader to help edit. Also, when you use an aside-like this-, two - are generally used, not one. When one is used, it generally means that the two words are being connected and strung together; initially, it made for very confusing reading. Really, both of these points are rather nit-picky, but I felt the need to offer some kind of criticism in addition to my praise.

So, thank you for posting this marvelous story; it is a true gem! Keep up the good work, and update as soon as possible!

-Anne
Sure as the Dawn chapter 27 . 3/8/2009
Aww how sweet & romantic! :)
psykoteddy chapter 27 . 3/8/2009
Aw! That was cute. I definitely don't mind a chapter or two with some character development in place of action, especially if it's like this. Update soon! :)
perfectfailure chapter 27 . 3/6/2009
woah nice chapter. please update. its a great story.
Eccthlacine chapter 27 . 3/4/2009
I was so disappointed when I got to this chapter! Want more! xD Little apprehensive of the story at first: odd girl and handsome vampire, but I love it. I especially love that the fighting was satisfying. I often just want someone to bash the antagonist's head in, scream "bitch!" at them and throw them around. While Selene hasn't gotten hers yet, I'm glad that you went all the way with the fighting, and I can't wait until the main problems do get solved and Selene gets whats comming to her, hopefully from Jess as well :P. Also, satisfying where the M rating is concerned but still tasteful enough :) Well written and love it overall, can't wait for more!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »