Reviews for Safe Place
PeterMoore chapter 27 . 3/2/2009
I don't care that this chapter was slow, it was beautiful. Thanks for updating again. I can't wait for the next one.
Ember Black chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
oh, god, please update soon. I absolutely LOVE Gabe. and I mourn the loss of his bike. (i love bikes :) It's a very well written story, and I'm a tad addictede to it. :) Nice work!

-~~- Queen of Light and Dark
Inea Sako chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
Aw. But there is the fact that Renier hasn't answered the call. So something is wrong. Even if it is only the possible interruption of a steamy scene. *grins* Good job!
Golfbabe87 chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
Thank you for the update! I love this story! It's different from other vampire storys and your characters are refreshingly real. I can't wait to read more! Hope the drama blows over.
Giggling Bugs chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
I think i should have read this sooner!

its tremendous!

hm i really like your characters, speacially Selene(reminds me of underworld..lol) because she has soo much cooped up inside of her. i think shes a mystery, and i want to know what it is she ACTUALLY feels about Gabe (whether it be romantically, platonically, whether it be that she hates him, i want to know). i like Jess, i think i shuld give her props for her rational-or maybe not so rational- thinking. i think shes like a idol for wemon, the word Amazon truly describes her. lol. and Gabe, could he be any better? lol. anywho what i want to know is what did Gabe do to his Coven? i mean i understand that he left his Coven when no one could, but what made him leave? and what did he do that made him a Traitor? yes he killed his brethren, but he had a good reason, a sound reason. but i still wonder. I aslo want to know what will happen to Mel, afterall she was bitten by a vampire, yet as you have mentioned only elder Vamps can "fully" turn them, but i wonder, can she still...?

I also love your plot it has soo much to it, and i wonder, did you plan out your plot or are you free falling ( thats what i like to call "go with the flow")?.

anywhoo you mentioned in your notes you only update either every two weeks or every month, but i hope u update son!
unknown chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
aw that was a cute ending of that chapter.
Aneesha chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
omg me and my friends were like dying to know what happens next and we all agree that we love this chapter the BEST out of all of them, it's like we were actually in Gabe's place feeling what he feels and like just omg! it was totally spectacular please please please keep writing your totally rock! )
CoryD chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
Great story, more please
Blackrain7557 chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
Brilliant, vampires with guns finally, no more of this hand to hand combat, and your characters are great, the dialogue is funny and the story is coming together well, can't wait to see where this goes.
unknown chapter 26 . 2/17/2009
wow. totall y awesome update soon please! i love how do or die it all is..
Georgia chapter 26 . 2/12/2009
I love this story! your a fantastic writer :D
Mae Liz chapter 26 . 2/10/2009
Wow, she did turn around quickly. I still think I would be a little freaked out. Now is the time he should take Rainer up on that deal to try and smooth things over. Great updates! I know it took me a while, life has been crazy, but keep up the good work!
autumnsprite chapter 26 . 2/9/2009
WOW, this story is one of the best written and most addictive one's that i have read. The characters are so real and all jump off the page. I can't wait for more!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 26 . 2/8/2009
nice chaptwer ;)
Aneesha chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
omg this story is totally awesome i showed it to ALL my friends, it's unlike any vampire story ever like the details you put in it and the effort behind it, it really shows, and the story's just beyond words it more than spectacularly awesome! Please please please please please please keep writing more! ) you totally rock!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »