Reviews for Safe Place
Inea Sako chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Aw! That's soo cute! But that "alpha-male BS" is definitely what's going on here. He can't help it, vamps aren't human after all.
Golfbabe87 chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Thank you for the update! I love your characters! I'm glad they are both ok, well almost alright. Poor Gabe is mangled. I can't wait to read more!
Eeliahs chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
loved it!

this story is fantastic it plays out really well and you create really vivid visualisations of the action.

well done.

Eeliahs
InnerBeauty507 chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Ah!

I Love this story!

seriously, makes me ridiculously happy to receive an email alert that youve updated!

please update soon, i wanna see some revelations about her being his Mate and all that jazz!

Lots of love to les writer!

ciao ciao
CoryD chapter 26 . 2/7/2009
Great chapter - really enjoying this story
PeterMoore chapter 25 . 1/23/2009
this is an amazing story. i love it and i can't wait till you update
Jacey Thunder chapter 25 . 1/23/2009
great..i really love the action and the way the characters interact with each other. i hope it keeps getting better...
Sure as the Dawn chapter 25 . 1/21/2009
Oh wow! What an amazing chapter! I liked the action!

Can't wait for your next update!
bam chapter 25 . 1/21/2009
i like it, i like it.
Inea Sako chapter 25 . 1/21/2009
Well. I guess that settles any thought of her trying to keep him alive. Yay Gabe! Way to kick some vampire pahtooty! Do update soon.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 25 . 1/21/2009
This is amazing! I love how tender Gabe is with her at times; I loved, loved LOVED the little bit of contact they had together- it was absolutely exhilirating! I can't wait until you update; you've got me hooked!
CoryD chapter 25 . 1/21/2009
Another great chapter. Love this story!
likeyouneedtoknow chapter 24 . 1/19/2009
AH so god please please update!
Inea Sako chapter 24 . 1/17/2009
Whoa. Hmm I wonder how Jessie is going to react when she realizes its Gabe. Do Update so I can find out please!
xxemogirl15xx chapter 24 . 1/17/2009