Reviews for Safe Place
SpaghettiCasserole chapter 24 . 1/16/2009
I just finished.

Geez...

That was great.

The entire story has a good set-up...never boring, even the parts with Selene cause usually I want to skip those parts when they aren't dealing with the main people, but I wouldnt dare do it here.

Really Nice*
unknown chapter 24 . 1/16/2009
woah. intense, well ...intense. please write more.
Golfbabe87 chapter 24 . 1/15/2009
I loved how gabe totally ripped out that asses spleen. Jess had me briefly laughing when she was trying to figure out what organ he ripped out.
SpaghettiCasserole chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Oh. My.

I know I have a lot more to read, but I just needed to comment on this chapter.

I LOVED it...I'm not exactly sure what it is but something about it just really makes me go WoW.

I am also really impressed with the way their feelings developed...I've seen the very quick "love at first sight" thing so to speak and sometimes it turns out all right but other times Im angry because it seems way too speedy to be realistic. I know this has the vampire thing going on so usually they find that "mate" and instant love, but the way you explained the feelings and thoughts made it seem so much more real and plausible to me.

Reading this was so freaking satisfying Im just kind of...I dont even know right now...

Loving this so far*

]
Mae Liz chapter 24 . 1/15/2009
Nice. Random people just ripping out spleens. Now unless someone else think of her as theirs its Gabe, so why wouldn't she recognize him?
CoryD chapter 24 . 1/14/2009
Great story. Looking forward to the next update.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 24 . 1/13/2009
I LOVED this chapter. But I do hate that you kept us with this cliffhanger- I'm so in the moment but when you update next, which at the very least will be a few days, I won't be feeling the potency of the moment as I am right now. So...boo for you! Please update soon! I really want to see Gabe protect and take care of Jess- really amazing!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 24 . 1/13/2009
He escaped, he escaped, he escaped! Yay! Can't wait for your next update! :DD
bam chapter 24 . 1/13/2009
awesome!
Lea Brown chapter 24 . 1/13/2009
how did he get out?
Believe-In-Faeries chapter 24 . 1/13/2009
“That was your fuckin’ spleen asshole, as I promised.” The man snarled.

Holy fuck, it was his spleen!

OHMG wow crazy chapet so im guessing thats the inner beast fuelingh all that power? wow really crazy and amaxing cant wait for the next chapter!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
Oh! I hope that he rescues Jessica soon! Can't wait for your next update!
CoryD chapter 23 . 1/2/2009
Great chapter! Look forward to the next one.
bam chapter 23 . 1/2/2009
that was great. super great. i loved it.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 22 . 12/28/2008
Oh my! I can't wait for your next update!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »