Reviews for Safe Place
Mae Liz chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
He is never gonna leave her life is he? Hehe, good chapter, update soon! lol
Golfbabe87 chapter 22 . 12/22/2008
Oh no! It seems both Gabe and Jess are in a bit of trouble. And that stupid emo guy is showing his face! I can't wait to read what happens next.
241 chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
great story, its really interesting. i enjoy reading more about Gabe and Jess then i do about Selene, but hey personal preference. i am absolutely enthralled. write more soon.
JuuuuzMe-713 chapter 21 . 12/14/2008
so...i freaking LOVE this story..wow..lol, can't wait to see how this situation unfolds!
Golfbabe87 chapter 21 . 12/13/2008
Well I know you aren't going to update in a while but I wihs you would anyway. Poor Gabe! I swear, why can't there be real men like him in the world?
Chocomilk chapter 21 . 12/13/2008
wow. i love this story.

and only 27 reviews?

this story demands more attention. D;

-faves-
Sure as the Dawn chapter 21 . 12/12/2008
wow wow wow wow wow wow! I can't wait for your next update! So much drama and amazing detail!
bam chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
delicious.
Shadowheart15 chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
Your story is wow. I am in love with it. Please update soon.
Mae Liz chapter 21 . 12/8/2008
This story is getting much more interesting. I was kind of hoping in would pop Rainer, or something to that extent.

Anyway, I understand your position on living in another country. I spent a semester in Japan, and it was very difficult to transition!

Keep up the good work, and hopefully it will be faster than you predict!
bam chapter 20 . 12/7/2008
update. please?

:]
bam chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
you should definitely update soon. i cant get enough of this story.

:]
Amora Lee chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
I love(!) this story! I really like it how even though he doesn't know Jessica all that well he is still possesive about her and the people that she loves. Please update soon!
KittyKatLover chapter 20 . 11/21/2008
Very good... but seriously

UPDATE!

(sad face with puppy dog eyes to guilt trip you into updating sooner)
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 20 . 11/17/2008
You mean to leave us for a MONTH when you already have chapters written! No way- this is the number one detterent for getting new readers and keeping your loyal reader base! Update regularly and consistently and you will find yourself a growing base of loyal readers! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DONT WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS! ESPECIALLY BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE CHAPTERS WRITTEN!And it is not funny or amusing to leave readers on the hinge of a cliffhanger and then basically say that you are not going to update for a while. Seriously. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »