Reviews for Safe Place
Alaide chapter 46 . 7/7/2011
I've really missed this story so i am exstatic that you have up-dated, so thank you and up-date soon please.
Ember Black chapter 46 . 7/7/2011
Let me just say that I love! your story. To pieces. haha. I'm soooo excited that there were two chapters in such a short span of time. If you ever get this published, let me know. I'll buy it. Then ask you to sign it haha. this was an awesome chapter. (: I can't wait to see what Rainer does. ANd I LOVE Vanessa.
pbgurl chapter 46 . 7/7/2011
lol, Rainer is funny. Loved when he put her up the tree. I'm happy we finally got to meet him and his wife. Though I'm still worried about Joe and his wife.

GO JESS for baiting Selene like that! She is one very tough woman to have done that! :)

I'm excited for the next chapter!

-Liz :D
artlif chapter 46 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter! I am so glad you have posted two chapters in a week! Keep up the great writing and don't keep us waiting to long the suspense will kill me :-)...
Lea Brown chapter 46 . 7/7/2011
Finally we get to see Rainer, his sense of humor is funny.
CoryD chapter 46 . 7/7/2011
Two chapters in one week! And as usual, two great chapters. Look forward to the next update.
smurf-love chapter 45 . 7/5/2011
i still want jess to kill selene, it would be bad ass of her...not saying that have gabe kill her wouldn't i just think you know new love kills the old love kinda thing..
Aneesha chapter 45 . 7/5/2011
haha Gabe is funny :P

stupid Selene! I wanna know what he was

Going to say but noo Selene had to ruin

It, stupid bitch -:(

Update soon please! :)
pbgurl chapter 45 . 7/5/2011
Oh snap! I wanted him to tell her his feelings so badly and beg her to stay with him! GRR! Selene, that b**ch just had to show up and ruin the moment! lol! They haven't even finished what they started at the hotel.

I really hope that Selene didn't do anything to Joe. :(

I'm so happy you updated, I was missing this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)

-Liz :D
Treign chapter 44 . 6/26/2011
I Love, love, love this story. You are such a talented writer, and this story fricken rocks. I love how you don't make your heroine some whiny pansy, and as a military brat i definitely love her badassness. Cant wait to read more! keep it up!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
That sick ! is all I can say. :-/
Wheels281 chapter 44 . 4/24/2011
I am new to Fiction Press and found your book yesterday, on Cupid Psych's page listed as a favorite. I have not been able to put it down since. I just finished your last chapter and can't wait to see what happens to these characters. Great Story!
Ghost chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow..talk about a kick ass return! so hot!
Georgia chapter 44 . 4/18/2011
THOSE LAST TWO CHAPTERS WERE AWESOME! I'm so glad you're back! I understand though, I'm so impressed that you're able to be flat out at your job and still write this amazing story; my hero! Chapter 40 has me worried for Gabe and Jess :( And then chapter 41 has me worried for Joe's wife D: All this worry! :D I liked the way Joe put Selene in her place too.

Can't wait for the next chapter! You're a great writer X]
Genato chapter 44 . 4/17/2011
AH WAH. SOO HOT. :)) also love the doctor's kick ass personality. :)
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »