Reviews for Safe Place
Sure as the Dawn chapter 44 . 4/17/2011
Wow, not only did you give us two updates, but you have us a fuck hot lemon as well! The wait was DEFINITELY worth it! Great chapters!
September Stone chapter 44 . 4/17/2011
I hope they don't hang around ta get Joe. Thanks for updating, its good to see that you havn't forgotten about this story! Keep up the great work and please update again soon! :)
anonypie chapter 44 . 4/17/2011
SO GOOD OMG THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK I LOVE YOU.
k-ky chapter 44 . 4/17/2011
Good chapter as usual. and it gets more and more exciting now Selena is hot on the heel for Gabriel. and hopefully Dr. Ramos gets away safely out of the sticky situation that he is in.

Anyway, keep posting. can't wait for the next chapter.
smurf-love chapter 44 . 4/16/2011
ok so i loved chapter 40 it was very intense but i really wish they would actually have sex already, your setting everything up to be very hot and im so excited for it. chapter 41 was very good for joes pov. i hope everything will be ok with his wife and unborn child
pbgurl chapter 44 . 4/16/2011
I hope Selene and her goons don't try to hurt Joe's wife or him :(

Though I'm worried about the meeting too

-Liz :D
pbgurl chapter 43 . 4/16/2011
YAY! I'm super super happy you updated! :)

This chapter was VERY HOTT! Why'd they have to get interrupted though, lol!

Maybe next chapter they can finish what they started _

-Liz :D
Aneesha chapter 43 . 4/16/2011
Wow so hot!

I love Gabe, I want him :( lol

I seriously hope they stay together. I don't want

Jess to go home :(!

Awesome chapter
Golfbabe87 chapter 44 . 4/16/2011
That Selene lady does not quit! Sheesh, she should get over herself and more importantly just leave Gabe alone and move on with her undead life. Joe was so lucky. He really played his cards well in this chapter. I hope his wife and baby get left alone. Jess and Gabe certainly have problems looming in the future. Especially since Rainer insists that Gabe should let Jess get back to her life.

Hey thank for the updates! I look forward to reading more.
MoreThanMeetsTheEye15 chapter 42 . 4/14/2011
YOU'RE BACK.!

oh man yu made my day.!

i cant wait till the nxt chapter :)
Arabea chapter 41 . 4/13/2011
I really like your story a lot - it's seriously more down to earth than so many other 'paranormal romances' I've sometimes had the displeasure of reading. And I absolutely loved your rant on Twilight. Because it is shit. I am sorry you have to read comments where people compare it to your story. But honestly, if you write anything at all that contains a werewolf or a vampire, it's inevitable. I also understand not updating due to a busy life. School pretty much keeps me busy 24/7. I don't update my stories for months at a time. And sometimes not at all... *cough* Guilt? What guilt?

Anyways...keep up the great work! And I hope you and I both find more time to write. Hahaha. )
September Stone chapter 42 . 4/13/2011
I'm just glad that you havent given up on this story. Please update when you can. Thanks! :)
CoryD chapter 42 . 4/12/2011
Looking forward to your next chapters!
Tatiana Knight chapter 42 . 4/12/2011
I'm really excited for the next chapter. I'll definitely be looking out for it.

:]

x.

Tatiana
Karo chapter 41 . 3/5/2011
Ah, the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Hope everything is going well for you.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »