Reviews for Safe Place
Anonymity chapter 41 . 1/26/2011
Hey I really like your work and how you've developed your characters. But I'm curious. Why haven't you updated in a long time? I would be really interested in seeing how you finish it.
Lulu chapter 41 . 1/3/2011
i'm just dying to know what happens next!

PLEASE UPDATE!
smurf-love chapter 41 . 1/2/2011
i love this story, it makes me want more all the time. and ive read this story so many times...i cant wait for more
Aurorahh chapter 41 . 12/22/2010
I've just found your story yesterday, and I'm already at your last chapter!:) there is one thing that I really love; that you don't obscure all the dirty things in periods or innocent little remarks that might be misunderstood. You just write it, and I have loads of respect for that. And then I just love the story all in all, and really hope that the next chapter will be up soon;)

But, until then..:)

Love, S
Sure as the Dawn chapter 41 . 12/6/2010
wowzuh! Now that is hot! awesome
Sneha903 chapter 41 . 12/5/2010
omg this story should have like 10 revioews not 3 00. its a really amazing story an di really like it and im loking forward to wats happening next so please update!
nene09 chapter 41 . 12/4/2010
Oh my I love this story! The main characters are great, the back story and all. I expecially like Jessica, man I totally thought she was gonna be one of those girls who were all gun ho about not being with Gabe boy was I wrong. Gabe, well what can I say about all that sexiness. Wow. cant wait for an update.
Alaide chapter 41 . 11/9/2010
love it, hope you update really soon!
Karo chapter 41 . 11/3/2010
Absolutely amazing! Totally worth the wait :) You are a great writer, I am eagerly waiting to see what will come next.
Drowning In Darkness chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Liked the first chapter can't wait to read more later when I'm more awake.
Georgia chapter 41 . 10/30/2010
UpdateEXCITEMENT! Don't worry about taking a while to write a new chapter, I always get mad at readers who get angry at a writer for not updating soon enough. People have lives they need to live! :( Some people are just inconsiderate.

THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER :D I'm glad Jess gave into her feelings for Gabe at the end there X) You're such a fantastic writer, I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Crivanea chapter 41 . 10/27/2010
waiting patiently for the next chapter
LeAnn chapter 41 . 10/27/2010
So this story is amazing. I'm at work right now and couldn't stop reading lol. They need to just give on already! Hopefully that happens next chapter but we'll see! I noticed that your life is pretty i guess i shouldn't hope that you'll update anytime soon but i hope u prove me wrong!
Crivanea chapter 29 . 10/27/2010
you're an amazing writer. just thought i'll let you know that...i'm too lazy to review...but i came across your Q/A and felt guilty that i haven't been showing you my appreciation...
Stephanie chapter 41 . 10/26/2010
So happy you updated again! This was a great chapter- well worth the wait. Though I do admit I hope that I won't need to wait so long for the next one. Looking forward to it!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »