Reviews for Safe Place
September Stone chapter 41 . 10/26/2010
Base alpha-male for some reason tht jst cracks me up. Cant wait for the next update! :)
Golfbabe87 chapter 41 . 10/25/2010
Hey thank you for the update! It has been a while since I read anything from "Safe Place." However, it was very easy to fall back into the story line and characters. Jess and Gabe are very fun to read and I love the relationship they are building. I can't wait to read more and see what happens. :)
Lea Brown chapter 41 . 10/25/2010
I missed this story thank you for the update.
underneath the shadow chapter 41 . 10/25/2010
yay! this chapter was amazon hope you update sooner
Shannon chapter 41 . 10/25/2010
Love this chapter so much, hope you up-date really soon!
laurai chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
LOVED IT! can't wait for the next one.
Ember Black chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
I loved this chapter. I'm so glad no one was here watching me cause I was grinning like an idiot. I was so excited to see this chapter in my inbox and it made my day. I'm glad you're going to be posting more (maybe?) cause I LOVE this story so much. And i really want the next chapter. Cause it's just another cliffhanger! :(
pbgurl chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
YAY! Glad to see your back!

And YAY! I'm rooting for them to finally give in to eacother next chapter. _

And I'm happy that he told her about Caitlin.

-Liz :D
CoryD chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
Yeah - what a nice treat another chapter of one of my favorite stories! Hope you are able to update again soon...
Aneesha chapter 41 . 10/24/2010
Omg I was so happy when you updated, and I got insanely happy when I read the chapter!

Loved it! Aw I hope Jess is finally just giving into what she's feeling and not overthinking things.

Update soon please :)
zaythura chapter 40 . 9/16/2010
Quite interesting! This is probably the only vampire story that I have enjoyed thus far. The action is amazing and the characters are very well written. I like it very much!
karo chapter 40 . 8/13/2010
Please update! This story just keeps getting better and better, I can't wait for what happens next :)
IceCaramel chapter 40 . 7/30/2010
omg i love your story!

the characters are really well developed and like we can see their growing relo really well. great work

cant wait foer the next update )

ps. dude u travel a lot lucky lol
underneath the shadow chapter 36 . 7/26/2010