Reviews for The Poisoner's Game
Lal chapter 22 . 9/22
Those two weeks lasting long :c I love everything you wrote please continue QQ.. 3
red chapter 22 . 3/21
Oh my. I hope you decide to continue this. I love the plot and I need to know what happens to Cale! Thanks for the good read :-)
lila chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
this is great .
Nbsiren chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Oh I would so love to read more, I hope you continue
Nbsiren chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
lol, Azri was cute :P
Nbsiren chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
oooo he got a taste :P
Nbsiren chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Mmmmm can't wait till they find that bed :)
*runs to next chapter*
Tishana Glenwood chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Ahhh, this is such a wonderful story. I love the characters and the prophecy is quite intriguing. I know it's been a few years since the hiatus went into effect, but I hope someday to see a continuation of this story! I'll be waiting patiently for that day. :D
Ej chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
Aww where did you go? I like this story.
Facella chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story! It's such a shame you haven't updated this in years. The sex scenes were very well done and fit nicely into the plot. But why did you have to stop with a cliffhanger of all things? :(
cherrypiesizzle chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
Azri's hiding something from Cale! Please...please update this story soon :( even if you must rewrite the prequel.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I actually kind of want to see Cale be on the giving end in sex as well... ;)
Mcgde chapter 22 . 2/11/2013

Just to get the point across.

It's been more than two weeks.

Tsk tsk.

No more yummy chappies for me to read?

Now I have to find a new story and/or author to obsess over.

Too bad.

You were the best I'd found in awhile.

Bye bye for now at least.

I'll probably be back to stalk your other stories soon enough.

LiveLoveRead95 chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
great please update soon :3
luvu.alwayz19 chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I absolutely love this story! Sorry if I haven't reviewed, but I assure you that I have taken my time reading threw it. I read the first story now this! And I was shocked to discover that you have not uploaded in over 3 years. Are you going to continue writing this story? You haven't forgotten about it have you? Oh and I love Cale! even if he does seem to forget important details, and he doesn't question many things. but all in all its a very interesting tale, and I would love to see it with a proper ending. So please update soon, por favor? please? per favore? S'il vous plaƮt?
666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »