Reviews for The Poisoner's Game
lila chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
this is great .
Nbsiren chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Oh I would so love to read more, I hope you continue
Nbsiren chapter 21 . 7/15/2014
lol, Azri was cute :P
Nbsiren chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
oooo he got a taste :P
Nbsiren chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Mmmmm can't wait till they find that bed :)
*runs to next chapter*
Tishana Glenwood chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Ahhh, this is such a wonderful story. I love the characters and the prophecy is quite intriguing. I know it's been a few years since the hiatus went into effect, but I hope someday to see a continuation of this story! I'll be waiting patiently for that day. :D
Ej chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
Aww where did you go? I like this story.
Facella chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
I loved this story! It's such a shame you haven't updated this in years. The sex scenes were very well done and fit nicely into the plot. But why did you have to stop with a cliffhanger of all things? :(
cherrypiesizzle chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
Azri's hiding something from Cale! Please...please update this story soon :( even if you must rewrite the prequel.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I actually kind of want to see Cale be on the giving end in sex as well... ;)
Mcgde chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
Ah.

Just to get the point across.

It's been more than two weeks.

Tsk tsk.

No more yummy chappies for me to read?

Ugh.

Now I have to find a new story and/or author to obsess over.

Too bad.

You were the best I'd found in awhile.

Bye bye for now at least.

I'll probably be back to stalk your other stories soon enough.

-Laney
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
great please update soon :3
luvu.alwayz19 chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I absolutely love this story! Sorry if I haven't reviewed, but I assure you that I have taken my time reading threw it. I read the first story now this! And I was shocked to discover that you have not uploaded in over 3 years. Are you going to continue writing this story? You haven't forgotten about it have you? Oh and I love Cale! even if he does seem to forget important details, and he doesn't question many things. but all in all its a very interesting tale, and I would love to see it with a proper ending. So please update soon, por favor? please? per favore? S'il vous plaƮt?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
YER MAW
rosieroo chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
So I discovered this story and it's prequel yesterday, and I'm in love! This has to be one of the consistently best fantasy stories I've read on this site! Your description is amazing, as well as your characterisation. Not a thing in this is cliche at all! The storyline is original and enthralling, and despite you wanting to change the beginning of the first book, I think it's perfect. But I guess, with the insertion of the Magistrate, you'd want to change it.

You haven't really given any hints in the story where this is going to go next, other than them 'saving/destroying the world'. But I can't see how that'll happen anytime soon without some kind of build up! I've found that there are a few loose ends that haven't really been addressed. The one that first comes to mind is Ji'en calling Azri Ayden, and alluding to Azri's powers being not true alchemical powers. Cale seemed to forget all about that.

Other than that, I love this and some day, I hope you'll continue this.
664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »