Reviews for The Poisoner's Game
MisterScotty chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
LOL. Great start.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
yay! time for part 2 now! and i can't wait for more! seriuosly, i was about to PM u and say 'what the hell, where is the reast of this AMAZING story?' lol, glad its up now tho!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
lol. I'm not very fond of Sienna, but she does have a rather fine plan. *nods* glad the stories back though I'm somewhat sad on the change from the original. for some reason it makes me feel like I missed something important.
raincurtain chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yay! You are back!

Haha. I love the bit near the end there. It was very funny. Sienna is damned cool - you hardly ever see a female character in these types of stories who actually knows what they are doing and kicks arse. Thank you!

You are going to get the Poisoner's Ring published then? Please let us know when it is out on the market - I won't hesitate to buy it. I hope it has fine illustrations. This story deserves something fantastical and enchanting for the cover. Something lovely and dark. Have you ever read by Patricia McKillip (I think it is spelled like that)? I think you might like it. She is amazing at manipulating words and the language, and the book has an appropriately beautiful and eerie cover to go with it.

Wow. I'm really excited.

Back to the chapter, interesting, safe start. It's looking good so far. I'm very intrigued by the faerie Silver Pendent...hm. Really looking forward to this sequel!
tmelange1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very nice beginning. Bravo!
Wittyilynamed chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yah! I'm excited! I can't wait for the next installment.

Oh, and one thing I noticed: you wrote "tongue" in one sentence but I'm pretty sure you meant "tongs"
Katsumi-kun chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great continuation of the story. I'm glad that the story altering didn't really change too many important things, I sorta hope for faeries to come around at some point again xD
gummybaby chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
when I saw this story I squeeled, it was kinda pathetic...but anyway, I'm so excited to continue the story. Now I'm off to read your other story!
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
omg i'd forgotten how much i love this story (or series now) i can barely wait for the two weeks so please update soon!
Darkladyknight chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow, great start to the next adventure! I look forward to going along on their next trip and seeing how things develop.

Dark
Crystal Dynasty chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
What a nice pick-me-up to come home to after having to research at the law library. I'm happy Sienna's with them. And I'm so sorry I typed the wrong name for Cale. I was trying remember off the top of my head as I was typing. Punish me however you see fit.
Sekre chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yay, for the sequel. Though I'm still sad about Ellicor.
Deadles chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I've been waiting for this story to begin. I thought maybe you wouldn't have updated this month or... ever!

It's nice to see you haven't lost your touch. Now that your back in the game, do you have a schedule when you will update TPG?

Poor Kale he needs a hug, too bad Azri isn't making move to make him feel better.

Atleast Sienna trying to get them together, whether they like it or not.

Can't for the next chapter!
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Sequel D More Cale and Azri O You're publishing the first story? Wow...

Don't worry about it being late. Better late than never 3