Reviews for The Poisoner's Game
Senfree chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hahaha, I love her. XD Yes! I've been waiting for this, I'm so happy. :') Anyways, I love how you type, it's so book like, I can not love your writing style. And I want what Sienna wants from those two, it's killing me . I need those those two, but at a the time they are supposed to get together. Why do I love slow, suffering romances... Anyways, keep up the good work. .

~ Yazumi & Skulls / Mika / Megami-kira
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
wot finnally i was waiting for this to come out XD its good to XD lol arg why do i have to wait a whole to wekks arrgh but if its for this story then i can . well pleaase update soon

ja ne

moon master
Hypostick Buttercrite chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Yay! Cale and Azri are back! Yay! I've been eagerly anticipating the next installment of their story. Is Azri's invention going to be explained later on?
Katica Locke chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Absolutely fabulous. I have missed Cale and Azri so much!

Sienna is so much fun. And I quite agree with her-bed, table, bath-I'm not picky, either, lol!

I can't wait for the next update. This is such a wonderful story. Great job!
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Very good opening chapter! I'm glad Sienna's back, aside from Cale, she's a firm favourite :D So glad you've got this story going now! Better late than never right :P I look forward to your next update :)
MidnightLunar chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
yeay! I had missed Cale and Azri! I'm glad you finally posted itD I love the beginningD it promises to be godE can't wait fo more! although I do have to think back with what happened:P or maybe a reread is in order? (as long as it's still posted) and I wish you good luck with publishing TPR! I'm a total fanXD
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
You updated! YAY!
hpfreakout chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I adore Sienna. I had forgotten how wonderful she was. The end of this chapter had me laughing hysterically.

Yay for the sequel! I'm so glad it's finally up. It was worth the wait. It's just the first chapter, but I'm already in love with it all over again.
DesperateWindsDoppelganger chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
XD Oh Sienna, how I suddenly have a vast fondness for that girl now!

And hooray for more Sexified!Azri!
zoule chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I'm so glad you continued this!
MisterScotty chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
LOL. Great start.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
yay! time for part 2 now! and i can't wait for more! seriuosly, i was about to PM u and say 'what the hell, where is the reast of this AMAZING story?' lol, glad its up now tho!
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
lol. I'm not very fond of Sienna, but she does have a rather fine plan. *nods* glad the stories back though I'm somewhat sad on the change from the original. for some reason it makes me feel like I missed something important.
raincurtain chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Yay! You are back!

Haha. I love the bit near the end there. It was very funny. Sienna is damned cool - you hardly ever see a female character in these types of stories who actually knows what they are doing and kicks arse. Thank you!

You are going to get the Poisoner's Ring published then? Please let us know when it is out on the market - I won't hesitate to buy it. I hope it has fine illustrations. This story deserves something fantastical and enchanting for the cover. Something lovely and dark. Have you ever read by Patricia McKillip (I think it is spelled like that)? I think you might like it. She is amazing at manipulating words and the language, and the book has an appropriately beautiful and eerie cover to go with it.

Wow. I'm really excited.

Back to the chapter, interesting, safe start. It's looking good so far. I'm very intrigued by the faerie Silver Pendent...hm. Really looking forward to this sequel!
tmelange1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very nice beginning. Bravo!
669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »