Reviews for Gay Guys Versus Straight Girls
Not Abigale chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Awesome story, i really hope you continue it :)
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 7/29/2009

i like this alot.
tempura chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
When I said I only liked Leon, I didn't mean it as a criticism, it was an observation. One of my favorite mystery writers has a detective I can't stand and I still read her books avidly. Flawed characters are more interesting; pictures of perfection revolt me. At some time or another, all of us get the feeling Leon has when he looks around and it seems as if everyone else is in a relationship; that was a good touch. Anyhow. Leaving his love/infatuation/whatever with Mike aside, the impression I get is that Leon is in love with the idea of love. I see Colleen is trying to make amends. I hope she is wrong and Vince will call soon, I agree with Leon: power games are immature.

Writer block? Aww... Don't beat yourself, it happens. What I usually do is imagining the life of my characters before the story starts, their childhood and such. I don't write it and I don't use it, but it helps me to figure out where I am heading. You know, you could also give yourself a break and don't work on this story for a while (no updates, The Horror! ;), or just work on another project. Good luck and thank you for posting this.
VandySKYXBridge chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Please update!

In reference to your note at the end of the chapter i love your story and where it's going. I think you should keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!

VandySKYXBridge
ValuedOpinion chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed before, I can be really bad about that, but I've been following your story all along. I really do like your characters, they seem somewhat more realistic than a lot of stories I read. I'm not exactly sure what I think of Mitch yet. I mean, sometimes I wish he would just realize that he really wants Leon, and sometimes I just want Leon to be with Vince and forget about Mitch because he's kind of a jerk. Anyway, I've really enjoyed this story so far, and if you can get over your writer's block, I would love to read your chapters more frequently. :D hint hint. haha.
tempura chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Well, I don't know where you are heading, but I'm liking the story so far. It intrigues me and that's quite a feat, considering the only character I like is Leon. Colleen is too repulsive for words and Mike isn't much better, that thing he says about revolving doors is plain cruel, even if it were true. Vince seems nice but we don't know enough of him yet. When they are out on the balcony, it was as if Leon was narrating to himself all what was happening, like they do in films, trying to convince himself this was the beginning of a love story. It was very different with Mike, he was far more passionate there. So, does Leon truly love Mike or does he think he loves him? Is Mike the complete jerk he seems or is there something more there? Will Leon fall for Vince? Who is Janelle? Thanks for writing and keep up the good work.
VandySKYXBridge chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Please update! I love whats going on! I can't wait to see what mitch says about vince coming home with leon!
Digital Eclipse chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
If you have lost your inspiration and can still write as well as this then, wow, I can't wait to see what stories you come up with when youdon't have writer's block.

I like the style of writing, and the way you balance speech with descriptive writing is amazing.

I'm definitely adding this story (and you) to my favourites.

Good work.

Love it! :)
Tisha-Nichole chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I was A littel confused at the begging of the story but I love it :]