Reviews for The Band Geek's Dictionary
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 27 . 5/15/2010
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I didn't actually realise until three-quarters of the way through that it actually went from a - z, and yeah... but loved it to bits and shall go read some more of your stuff now :D
Alexilaihorox chapter 27 . 5/14/2010
I loved it! XD

But I must admit, since I read what you have of "Just Because" first, I'm more of a Parker/Alex fangirl than Cam/Travis x3

But it was a marvelous story and I really loved all the little definitions you put in there, they made me laugh haha

Kudos on finishing a story :D
annouska chapter 27 . 4/29/2010
Aw that was brilliant! What a lovely ending! Tehe I'm off to Duet now! I hardly got any studying done because of you! If I fail physics or something, I'm so blaming you!
annouska chapter 23 . 4/29/2010
Damn. They're so unlucky. But the whole marimba thing was so wow!
annouska chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
Aw poor Parker.. He's so adorable. He took the whole getting dumped thing pretty well, though... Oh, poor thing!

But the end of the chapter was pretty fantastic! Yay for sexing! *clapps her hands like an idiot*
annouska chapter 18 . 4/29/2010
Aww what a brilliant chapter! I so want to read the next, now, but my mum will have my head if I stay on the pc a moment longer... Oh, maybe just one more chapter... Damn you and your writing skills!
annouska chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
Since I've already read 'Just because' and I know that in a few chapters, Parker is going to get hurt, I want to KILL Cam! But how could I? He's so adorable! I love this story too, so far!All your characters are well-developed, and the plot doesn't feel rushed! Ah, I love it all!
ROexx chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
just had to finish reading this while waiting for just because to update. i think im gonna have to read all of your stories now. this was so good :D
Cedric Kale chapter 26 . 4/25/2010
*Sigh* I didn't even read that chapter. I found out that Parker didn't crop up once and didn't bother. I love Parker!
Cedric Kale chapter 22 . 4/25/2010
Nobody cares Cam! I hope you die for hurting Parker!
Cedric Kale chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
I didn't mean to add it to my fav list. I like the story but I love Parker a whole lot more so I'm going to remove Cam and Travis off my fav list. I hate Cam! I wanna hug Parker! I almost cried there.
Cedric Kale chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
I hate you and I love Parker!
Cedric Kale chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
OMG! Parker's wearing The Jeans!

Parker's so damn cute! He has a crooked smile, aww.

OMG! Alex Barton!

Aw back to Parker being cute! Aw he wear bright colours now! Bitch, Cam called him a weirdo and he thought Parker had no friends. How fucking dare he?

I hate Cameron even more!
Cedric Kale chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I hate Cam and Travis now! How dare Cam make fun of Parker!
Cedric Kale chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
OMG! Parker! I hate Travis even more now! How dare he make fun of Parker. Bitch.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »