Reviews for The Band Geek's Dictionary
DarkxWriter chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Okay I already loved Parker, he is a adorable, Cam is an ass to him
Remi chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
One of the most endearing stories treating the familiar "gay boy in love with his best friend" plot that I ever read.
kippyli chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
LOVED this fic. I actually read it years ago and went on a mad search last night to find it again. You really brought Cam and the rest to life.

And I have to devour Parker's story again because I forgot how much of a prick Cameron is! He was so cruel and careless dating Parker, leading him on, lying to him, and then cheating on him a few times, and he's pretty much unapologetic! As if the incidents were so minor that he shouldn't be held accountable for more than a few minutes. I really dislike his character, but eh, I really dislike Harry Potter but love the stories so oh well, haha.

Thanks for writing this and Just Because!
TheDarkPassenger chapter 27 . 6/30/2013
This was a great story! Everything was perfect and I can't wait to read the sequels!
Skyless11 chapter 27 . 4/5/2013
this was epic :D thank you for keeping me entertained for like 2 days xD was fun reading all this fluffiness and stuff. Great work!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
This is a wonderful story. I found it by accident and I just love it. I like stories set in high school and you have made this one just that bit more unique by having it band-centric.

I know nothing about marching bands and thus I am really enjoying the little look into that life and am liking your slightly nutty dictionary definitions to the max!

You capture that teenage angst/awkwardness so very cleverly, it feels like I am right there as a spectator as Cameron's story unfolds. You have made him a most endearing character and I love Travis and Parker just as much.

You have a definite gift for conversation. Your words swirl and flow effortlessly between them all and you paint the brightest pictures for me.

I admire your skill very much. Thank you for such a riveting, entertaining, feel-good story. Bravo!
EmeraldReporter chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
You are SO dead if I find out there is no sequel, or at least an epilogue!
EmeraldReporter chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
I've begun to realise that you've sorta' been kinda' mean towards conservatives.

Not all conservatives are Homosexual haters. Like me.
EmeraldReporter chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Finally! Gods damn it I thought we'd never get here..
EmeraldReporter chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
When is this false relationship going to END?!
EmeraldReporter chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
I wanna see Cam!
EmeraldReporter chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
Weird is the werd_ WerD
EmeraldReporter chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
You're giving me heartbreak here. I'm not liking it.
EmeraldReporter chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I don't like where you're going with this.

Ho-bag.
EmeraldReporter chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
I've been slightly sexualised for the past couple of hours...

Not fair, Climax, where art thou'?
610 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »