Reviews for The Band Geek's Dictionary
Max-Ashworth chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
I would like to see forgiveness, as long as it makes me go, "Aww, so sweet!" or something along those pitifully fangirly lines.

I don't know what I want for the rest of the story. :o (I'mt very bad at thinking that kind of stuff.)

I wouldn't read the oneshot, I'll be honest. I don't like to read het-love much. : The only stories I read with straight couples are because I'm interested in the plot of the story more than I care about who fucks who. This generally only happens in fantasy novels I read. Anyway, I don't really likee oneshots either, so even if it was slash I might not read it. ;) No offence, since I love your writing, it's just oone of those things. xD
Miss Mysty chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
I want to see when Parker forgives Cam! Because even though we now know it does happen, I think it would be cute 8D

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that can write this much in such a short amount of time. Being a fast writer on FP isn't always fun ;_; But I'm glad it's not over yet! Because I love Cam. And Travis. And Mia, too.
runaway sheet chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
Woah, I'm soo glad that the thing with Parker ha sbeen sorted out. Whew *dramatically wipes brow* feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my-I mean Cam's shoulder.

Hahaha, I love your wording - 'Travis walker is the epitome of PDA' Blergh, ahahahha

Poor Cam, has to ward off other Travis stalkers. And Paker found someone! I hope he's happy; that guy needs to be happy-let me tell ya.

I still think it's hilarious the forces that stop them from going all out. I'm glad it's not over really. I love this story, but where's the band. I loved band moments the best. I miss them :(

Are you crazies? Of course we care enough about Parke to wonder if he'll be alright. So, you owe us a Parker story, hun. What else? Like I said previously, more band stuff!

ANd maybe, just maybe I'd read a Mia/Oliver story. Okay, quite probably. I think Mia's funny, but I wouldn't want her for a friend though- she's em-baras-sing. hehe

Keep the updates flowing!
ShadowMe chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
i would love to know when Parker forgave Cam. this is an awesome chapter, not to mention story. Keep on writing.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
Mia and Oliver...? EW, STRAIGHT PEOPLE! Just kidding. I'd totally love a oneshot about them. Mia's supercool. Plus Oliver's hot.

As for the other stuff, just write what you want. It's your story, and I think you should write it how you feel it should be written, not what people want to read (mostly because they'd all want really, really graphic sex, which I'm sure you'd be good at, though it might make you uncomfortable to write, so...) and also because listening to readers that aren't me is stupid. Lol. As an actor, one of my favorite sayings is "The audience is stupid." That's our basic way of saying hey, if they don't know what they might have gotten and are fine with what they DID get, then why try to give them any more? Same goes for writing, I think.

Puh-shaw. I SO know who Parker's boyfriend is. Because there's only one kind of asshole at that level in this universe. So. Please let me be right, and please let them be hot. Hawt. With an "aw," because the "aw" symbolizes fluff. So. Hot, but fluffy. Hawt. That's what I just decided. Even thought it was already a word for people in Baltimore... whatever.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :) Trav and Cam are love, for sure. I love their little Confessions sessions. OMG. I'm a freakin' poet up in here.
cally chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
so i know im probably going to get this wrong but is Alex Parker's boyfriend? aand i think you should do a oneshot of Mia and Ollie.. and the sequel is in Parker's point of view right?
persimmon chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
Haha, I totally didn't notice the alphabet thing...feels like a douche, lol. Yeah, I kind of didn't really like the flash forward, maybe that's just me...but I really would like to see Parker and his getting over Cam and all the rest of it, needs closure. - This was an amazingly fast update, thanks!
Story Pictures is Lazy 2day chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I would definitely read a oneshot about Mia and Ollie just cuz theyre so cute! Fluff is fluff, lol, doesnt matter if it's slash or not. ) Good chappy by the way.
MisterScotty chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
it's totally ALEX or whatever i said parker should get with.

it sounds like a painful and hard relationship though and breaks my heart a little even though it's all vague. LOL.

AW. they are adorable, i love them both.

I'm whatever on the flash back and i tend to not read nonslash stuff. lol.
MewMewMaggieCat chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
As a reader, I don't feel like I really need to know how or why Parker forgave Cam, but i am pleased that he did. My favorite part of this whole story is the Love-Story between T & C. The way they interact with one another, and how their relationship impacts their friends and family and how their friends and family's opinions affect their relationship. I like the sweetness between them too. Getting the 2 love birds mat at eachother, so they can be brought back together is a common (and somewhat lazy) plot device and I appreciated that you avoided that between Travis and Cam.

As far as Mia and Oliver, if you write it I will definitely read it, but I admit to being much more hopeful for a sequel to this one. Travis and Cam are so good together, it would be wonderful to read aobut their further adventures.
Helizabeth chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
i'd read a Mia/Oliver, but only if it was fluffy. personally, I don't care if I don't see Parker forgive Cam, but I'm really just a fluff whore. I just think they should kiss a lot. haha. and Cam so would be the bottom. and I feel so stupid, I never noticed the chapters were alphabetical! I never read it straight, just chapter by chapter, and never saw the names. haha!
Nah She Stalkin chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I want to see when Parker forgives Cam! :D

I actually kind of, *cough*really*cough* wanted Cam and Parker to end up togetehr and Travis end up with the Alex dude or something.

:shifty: Lovely chapter, though, It'd be fantastic if Parker's 'Mystery Man' was Alex though. *ahem* Just cuz. That's adorable. :D
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I love it. As usual. :3 Parker's boyfriend is Alex isn't it? IS it? O Just curious.
firestar267 chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
i would definatly like to see what happened between parker and cam and i would read that oneshot!

i loved this, and the flashforward worked very well, i love how cam told travis he loves him during a agame of confessions it was a really nice touch!
kepteinen chapter 24 . 6/2/2009