Reviews for The Band Geek's Dictionary
OdairBear chapter 24 . 6/9/2009
Aw how cute!

Love confessions are always the sweetest things!

I love how every one of them is different!

I might know who Parker is dating but I won't share my guess because I still might be wrong. xD

I would love to see how Parker forgives Cam.

I really like Parker and it made me sad that they couldn't be friends so it would be cool to see what happened.

Did that make sense?

Update sooN!
fairies and snapple chapter 24 . 6/9/2009
I just reread this whole thing, and it's so, so good all together. You keep everyone so in character the whole time, and it's just really, really great. I cannot wait for the sequel about Parker, and I think it would be great if you could work something about his fear of hobos into one of the last few chapters. Update soon, please!
pinsax chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
I love this story soo so so much. It's not even funny... Cam and Travis are too cute for words.

As to what you were saying in your author's note I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE if you continued passed 26. Screw the alphabet, just keep on writin'. I think you should just continue on with the story and not go back to the whole Cam/Parker thing, maybe you could put that in a oneshot?

PS - I totally just only now realized that the chapter titles are in alphabetical order... Wow I'm slow XD XD

Anyhoo, like I said I love this story. Can't wait for more!
MagicLizzyOfTheFields chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
Oh my God, it actually took me until this chapter to realise that the chapters were in alphabetical order. What can I say, I'm an idiot. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Kjersti chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
Good chapter! I loved it. :)

To be honest, I kind of want to see the scene where Parker forgives Cam in the sequel about Parker. But of course it's your choice. You know what fits in the most. :) And a one shot about Mia and Oliver would be cute. :)

Can't wait to read more!
paputsza chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
YES! FLASHBACK! I want to read the chapter with Parker and the jock so bad!
Helizabeth chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
is Parker's boyfriend Logan? 'cause he's the only other person i can think of. it just really doesn't seem like it would be alex. and for some reason i have a memory of you saying Parker/Alex wouldn't happen. hm.
Max-Ashworth chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
I would like to see forgiveness, as long as it makes me go, "Aww, so sweet!" or something along those pitifully fangirly lines.

I don't know what I want for the rest of the story. :o (I'mt very bad at thinking that kind of stuff.)

I wouldn't read the oneshot, I'll be honest. I don't like to read het-love much. : The only stories I read with straight couples are because I'm interested in the plot of the story more than I care about who fucks who. This generally only happens in fantasy novels I read. Anyway, I don't really likee oneshots either, so even if it was slash I might not read it. ;) No offence, since I love your writing, it's just oone of those things. xD
Miss Mysty chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
I want to see when Parker forgives Cam! Because even though we now know it does happen, I think it would be cute 8D

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that can write this much in such a short amount of time. Being a fast writer on FP isn't always fun ;_; But I'm glad it's not over yet! Because I love Cam. And Travis. And Mia, too.
runaway sheet chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
Woah, I'm soo glad that the thing with Parker ha sbeen sorted out. Whew *dramatically wipes brow* feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my-I mean Cam's shoulder.

Hahaha, I love your wording - 'Travis walker is the epitome of PDA' Blergh, ahahahha

Poor Cam, has to ward off other Travis stalkers. And Paker found someone! I hope he's happy; that guy needs to be happy-let me tell ya.

I still think it's hilarious the forces that stop them from going all out. I'm glad it's not over really. I love this story, but where's the band. I loved band moments the best. I miss them :(

Are you crazies? Of course we care enough about Parke to wonder if he'll be alright. So, you owe us a Parker story, hun. What else? Like I said previously, more band stuff!

ANd maybe, just maybe I'd read a Mia/Oliver story. Okay, quite probably. I think Mia's funny, but I wouldn't want her for a friend though- she's em-baras-sing. hehe

Keep the updates flowing!
ShadowMe chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
i would love to know when Parker forgave Cam. this is an awesome chapter, not to mention story. Keep on writing.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
Mia and Oliver...? EW, STRAIGHT PEOPLE! Just kidding. I'd totally love a oneshot about them. Mia's supercool. Plus Oliver's hot.

As for the other stuff, just write what you want. It's your story, and I think you should write it how you feel it should be written, not what people want to read (mostly because they'd all want really, really graphic sex, which I'm sure you'd be good at, though it might make you uncomfortable to write, so...) and also because listening to readers that aren't me is stupid. Lol. As an actor, one of my favorite sayings is "The audience is stupid." That's our basic way of saying hey, if they don't know what they might have gotten and are fine with what they DID get, then why try to give them any more? Same goes for writing, I think.

Puh-shaw. I SO know who Parker's boyfriend is. Because there's only one kind of asshole at that level in this universe. So. Please let me be right, and please let them be hot. Hawt. With an "aw," because the "aw" symbolizes fluff. So. Hot, but fluffy. Hawt. That's what I just decided. Even thought it was already a word for people in Baltimore... whatever.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :) Trav and Cam are love, for sure. I love their little Confessions sessions. OMG. I'm a freakin' poet up in here.
cally chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
so i know im probably going to get this wrong but is Alex Parker's boyfriend? aand i think you should do a oneshot of Mia and Ollie.. and the sequel is in Parker's point of view right?
persimmon chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
Haha, I totally didn't notice the alphabet thing...feels like a douche, lol. Yeah, I kind of didn't really like the flash forward, maybe that's just me...but I really would like to see Parker and his getting over Cam and all the rest of it, needs closure. - This was an amazingly fast update, thanks!
Story Pictures is Lazy 2day chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I would definitely read a oneshot about Mia and Ollie just cuz theyre so cute! Fluff is fluff, lol, doesnt matter if it's slash or not. ) Good chappy by the way.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »