Reviews for The Band Geek's Dictionary
Story Pictures is Lazy 2day chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I would definitely read a oneshot about Mia and Ollie just cuz theyre so cute! Fluff is fluff, lol, doesnt matter if it's slash or not. ) Good chappy by the way.
MisterScotty chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
it's totally ALEX or whatever i said parker should get with.

it sounds like a painful and hard relationship though and breaks my heart a little even though it's all vague. LOL.

AW. they are adorable, i love them both.

I'm whatever on the flash back and i tend to not read nonslash stuff. lol.
MewMewMaggieCat chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
As a reader, I don't feel like I really need to know how or why Parker forgave Cam, but i am pleased that he did. My favorite part of this whole story is the Love-Story between T & C. The way they interact with one another, and how their relationship impacts their friends and family and how their friends and family's opinions affect their relationship. I like the sweetness between them too. Getting the 2 love birds mat at eachother, so they can be brought back together is a common (and somewhat lazy) plot device and I appreciated that you avoided that between Travis and Cam.

As far as Mia and Oliver, if you write it I will definitely read it, but I admit to being much more hopeful for a sequel to this one. Travis and Cam are so good together, it would be wonderful to read aobut their further adventures.
Helizabeth chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
i'd read a Mia/Oliver, but only if it was fluffy. personally, I don't care if I don't see Parker forgive Cam, but I'm really just a fluff whore. I just think they should kiss a lot. haha. and Cam so would be the bottom. and I feel so stupid, I never noticed the chapters were alphabetical! I never read it straight, just chapter by chapter, and never saw the names. haha!
Nah She Stalkin chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I want to see when Parker forgives Cam! :D

I actually kind of, *cough*really*cough* wanted Cam and Parker to end up togetehr and Travis end up with the Alex dude or something.

:shifty: Lovely chapter, though, It'd be fantastic if Parker's 'Mystery Man' was Alex though. *ahem* Just cuz. That's adorable. :D
LEMonSArTiFiCiAlVoDkAandChAiRs chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
I love it. As usual. :3 Parker's boyfriend is Alex isn't it? IS it? O Just curious.
firestar267 chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
i would definatly like to see what happened between parker and cam and i would read that oneshot!

i loved this, and the flashforward worked very well, i love how cam told travis he loves him during a agame of confessions it was a really nice touch!
kepteinen chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
NO MORE PARKY GODDAMMIT
Izzey chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
i would love to see the part where Parker forgives Cam. and this is just a wild guess, but is Parker's boyfriend Alex? please update again asap!
Miss Mysty chapter 23 . 6/1/2009
I know D: It made me so sad when I found out that California said that Prop 8 was completely legal. And I officially have a burning hatred for Fox News, because that's all they'd talk about the day afterwards, and they were so... smug about it.

ANYWAY

Marimba 8D But poor guys, always being interupted. Not that I'd know anything about that at all *coughs and hides That's Life*. I think I hate Travis' dad a little less now, possibly.
kepteinen chapter 23 . 6/1/2009
Bo, California! *not American*
runaway sheet chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
That introduction by Mr. Reese had me cracking up. Haha, I love band moments. *sigh*

I really loved this chapter coz it has the attempted marimba scene. Ha! I love how everything with them is always 'attempted' but they persevere! *feels smug* gahahaha, how are they so darn comfortable with each other? \myah

Ok, odd sounds aside, that was one freakingdelicious chapter. Why did we have to wait so long? Why! Oh, there's a sequel. Good. Get crack-a-lackin'.
Max-Ashworth chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
Damn those old Californian bastards. xD

No really. Damn them to hell. :(

Anywayy. Marimba scene one of the best make-out scenes I've read to date. xD I've read a lot of those. Ohohoho
MagicLizzyOfTheFields chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
Awesome story :) I've been reading all day!

Brass section for life :D
persimmon chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
Believe me, Parker is totally justified in disliking Travis, I don't blame him. Actually, if it weren't for the fact that I know Cam's been in love with Travis since forever, I'd probably feel worse for Parker than I am happy that Travis and Cam are finally together...okay, confusing sentence, whatever. Anyway, I'm sure with a sequel coming though, there's happiness in Parker's future yet...and, I don't know if I'm totally mistaken...or possibly mixing this fic up with another one, but I think I might know who that happiness is to be found with...but hey, can't wait -.

Is the sequel going to be themed? Like the way this one was themed around the glorious world of band-geek-dom? Le sigh, band sounds awesome, though I have a feeling I'd prefer orchestra, same level of music geekiness but much less walking, or whatever it is you guys do. We don't really have band like that in Australia...to the best of my knowledge at least.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »