Reviews for The Band Geek's Dictionary
Annie chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Ah, and so the relationship between the boys is elaborated on. I'm glad to see they have one of those jokingly sexual relationships...that could lead to *cough* interesting situations...

Annie chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I adore Cam. He is so...I just love his personality. He's really bouncy and carefree. Looking forward to more...

Annie chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hey, it's Annie! I reviewed I'm Not a Soup Can. I have to say, this story makes me want to be in band...Travis sounds like a hottie...and I want to go to disneyland!

Big Boots Man Of War chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! This story is the most fantastic story ever!

I love it! You really need to update more often ecause I want (even if its fake) TRAVIS/CAM ACTION!

Gah, this story is so awesome!

love it, Have I sed that? Once or twice maybe.
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE! The whole tattoo hitting on thing was adorable! Travis sounds like the for sure perfect band geek guy! Cept hot!

Hmm, too bad he MIGHT be gay. if not, this makes me happy :)

But I will live him probs MORE if hes gay.

and with cam.

HINT!

yeah anyway. yay for you.
Klangfarbenmelodie chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I like the flashback you put in here, it let me understand Mia and Cam's realationship more than I would have without it. There are a few grammar mistakes i spotted out while reading, but it's nothing big.

but why is she the only colorguard person he likes? (a question coming from someone who is IN colorguard lol.)
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
GAH! this is so cool! I loved it! I NEED MORE!
Rhinriael Blaze chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
As a fellow band geek, you could totally be describing my band (except for the abundance of gay guys). I love reading stuff about band, cuz we're just so interesting. Definitely keeping an eye on this one. Other than that, I don't see any obvious typographical errors of anything, and you have a nice writing style. :)
Klangfarbenmelodie chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I'm enjoying reading this. It has a lighter feeling than a lot of stories i've read. Although I must say that there are some parts that seem a bit rushed and/or random. Keep up the good work.
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Ha this is so majorly awesome so far! I love it! UPDATES?
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41