Reviews for Queer Memories
firestar267 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This looks promising and I enjoyed reading that first chapter so keep it up! :)
tntea chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I really, really like this story so far. I've never read a story that involved gay love in it, nor have I ever been interested. But I really like it! I like how Jarred's personality and view on his relationship with C.M is. He loves him, yet he knows that keeping their relationship a secret is breaking them down. I'm sure it's true in a lot of homosexual couples, and I'm glad you brought it into play. Here are a few simple things that aren't a big deal at all:

"My face would defianantly be in pain the next day." - I think you spelt 'definitely' wrong. Simple mistake, no worries.

"He was graduating in less than one weeks" - The plural usage of 'weeks' doesn't work with the singular 'one.' If you keep it as one week, you should take off the s, I think.

"Remember your the one who taught me," - 'Your' is describing ownership. 'You're' is a contraction for 'you are,' and I'm pretty sure you meant to use the contraction.

"Yeah right, Lier!" - *Liar

"lonly walk down the carpet" - *Lonely

And I noticed that sometimes you use the word 'to' when it should be 'too,' as in, as well, also, etc.

Keep writing!
the-griever chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Nice. Very nice. Would like to know where it goes from here. :)
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 1 . 10/16/2008