Reviews for Zeah and Tethebi
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I was not ready to reach the end of these chapters already posted but alas I have and now my heart is heavy BUT I will DEFINITELY be watching for more!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
AAH now I am feeling sorry for Tethebi-I thought things were getting better for them since she hugged him and now my curiosity is killing me wanting to know what happened to her to make her afraid! ANOTHER BRILLIANT chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS and I was quite surprised when Mike seemed to accept the situation and believe him-AMAZING STORY Zeah!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
I LOVED this chapter and it made me cry and then when she woke up and saw he was back to normal and hugged him made me grin like a CHESCHIRE CAT-again another BEAUTFIUL CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Ok now I am really getting into this story Zeah and YOU have done an ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Ok I found this chapter funnier than hell Zeah-EXCELLENT!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Ok enjoying this banter back and forth and some of the humor in it-especially when he drank the soda and blacked out-this was too good!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Boy they have a love hate relationship don't they! LOL
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Well this isn't going to his plans and the demise of the thugs a but gruesome but has definitely read and seen worse! I like the fact that he is in quite a quandary with this young girl-still a very interesting story and beautifully written!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Interesting and very good writing, with that said I am not sure this is my type of story BUT I am going to give it a few chapters before I make a decision just to be fair. But again I think it is very well written on your part Zeah.
Godo chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
This story is Amazing! it kept me up at night to finish XD I would love to read the next chapter of this story and keep up the perfect works! XD
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
Good back story here ~ I could actually hear the dialogue in my mind so good job on the cockney accent! And now we are beginning to find out more about Zeah's past too...

A short chapter, but very informative!

~ Sakina x
lorrven chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
the story is better and will next be?a kiss?
lorrven chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
The story is col.I love is crazy and Zeah is is very sweet.I hope that you will make them together.

P.S.I would like to see Tet in human is he look like a ?
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
Nice character interactions you got going here ~ now I am intrigued as to why she is scared of snakes...update soon!

Sakina x