Reviews for A sad Modern Day Fairy Tale
B chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Well that stinks...
B chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Uh-oh! How do you plan on getting out of that, Amanda?
Lemony Desserts chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
oh mai... And i was rooting for Michael all the way.. Poor Mandy. You said you had another story... So then whos hte new main charachters? I dont wanna sound all pessimistic and point out spelling mistakes, cuz im probably worse. Everyone knows my the's are almost always hte's. so... man... Poor Michael.
Charlee Rayne chapter 5 . 5/30/2011

did he really just kill her?
Zayren Heart chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
That...kinda sucks. For her, I mean. I like the ending, though. And how it's not happy. 'Cause really, not all ending are happy...

XanthousYoshi chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Wow, such a nice and descriptive story! I love it so far, and I am going to continue on reading it
GettingMoonyOver chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I loved this! Your vocabulary is outstanding! And you really got me hooked! *subscribing to author* *adding to favorites*
CookieMunster715 chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Wow, it was really really good! I couldn't stop reading! I like how she doesn't fall in love with a vampire but a vampire hunter... right?

Keep up the good work!

Update soon!

I.idora chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
pm me the link to the story connecting to this one. thanks. :) yeah it does suck for it to end this way ;p i'm glad you thought of making an extension. are you using the same characters?
ABANDONED2 chapter 5 . 10/28/2008

ok, i didn't see this story, untill today, so i'm sorry i've not reviewed any of the other ones.

but it's very gripping, i got sucked into this, and now i'm going to be late for school.

i especialy enjoyed the characters you've created.

and i'll definatly be waiting on the next story :P

i just thought i'd be nice and review, most of the storys on here deserve more reviews.

XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
That was a reasonable ending, it doesn't suck.

It was just a little bit confusing- did he stab her, bite her something else?

Congrats on finishing it

I.idora chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
make the chapters longer! stop with the evil cliffies too! haha! okay, the cliffies are okay but nothing is really answered in this chapter. :(

i hope he reveals what he really is in the next chapter.
XxSiennaxX chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Oh My Gosh! I LOVE IT!

This is very imaginative and intruiging.

I can't wait for another chapter.

Update soon :D
I.idora chapter 3 . 10/20/2008

is he someone like buffy? edward cullen?

i'm running out of ideas although michael's like edward and mandy (erm AMANDA) is like bella. hmm. update soon! :D

i wanna know WHAT exactly he is!
I.idora chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
was the woman the man was fighting with a vampire? cool. hang-over from edward cullen? :p thanks for updating