Reviews for A sad Modern Day Fairy Tale
B chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Well that stinks...
B chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Uh-oh! How do you plan on getting out of that, Amanda?
Lemony Desserts chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
oh mai... And i was rooting for Michael all the way.. Poor Mandy. You said you had another story... So then whos hte new main charachters? I dont wanna sound all pessimistic and point out spelling mistakes, cuz im probably worse. Everyone knows my the's are almost always hte's. so... man... Poor Michael.
Charlee Rayne chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
:o

did he really just kill her?
Zayren Heart chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
That...kinda sucks. For her, I mean. I like the ending, though. And how it's not happy. 'Cause really, not all ending are happy...

-ZH
YoshiSmile chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Wow, such a nice and descriptive story! I love it so far, and I am going to continue on reading it
GettingMoonyOver chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I loved this! Your vocabulary is outstanding! And you really got me hooked! *subscribing to author* *adding to favorites*
CookieMunster715 chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Wow, it was really really good! I couldn't stop reading! I like how she doesn't fall in love with a vampire but a vampire hunter... right?

Keep up the good work!

Update soon!

Cookie
I.idora chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
pm me the link to the story connecting to this one. thanks. :) yeah it does suck for it to end this way ;p i'm glad you thought of making an extension. are you using the same characters?
ABANDONED2 chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
:D

ok, i didn't see this story, untill today, so i'm sorry i've not reviewed any of the other ones.

but it's very gripping, i got sucked into this, and now i'm going to be late for school.

i especialy enjoyed the characters you've created.

and i'll definatly be waiting on the next story :P

i just thought i'd be nice and review, most of the storys on here deserve more reviews.

ellen

x
XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
That was a reasonable ending, it doesn't suck.

It was just a little bit confusing- did he stab her, bite her something else?

Congrats on finishing it

:D
I.idora chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
make the chapters longer! stop with the evil cliffies too! haha! okay, the cliffies are okay but nothing is really answered in this chapter. :(

i hope he reveals what he really is in the next chapter.
XxSiennaxX chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Oh My Gosh! I LOVE IT!

This is very imaginative and intruiging.

I can't wait for another chapter.

Update soon :D
I.idora chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
oh...

is he someone like buffy? edward cullen?

EDWARD CULLEN! (drools)

i'm running out of ideas although michael's like edward and mandy (erm AMANDA) is like bella. hmm. update soon! :D

i wanna know WHAT exactly he is!
I.idora chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
was the woman the man was fighting with a vampire? cool. hang-over from edward cullen? :p thanks for updating