Reviews for Living Life's Day's One at a Time
Living Life Free chapter 14 . 2/13/2010
Wow... I really love your story!
Kalaina D. A. Lynn chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
thanks for the update.
Living Life Free chapter 12 . 5/18/2009
Whoa! I didn't expect a Christmas like that! I hope Jay will be okay!
Kalaina D. A. Lynn chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
yes! you updated i am so happy. this was a really good chapter.
Living Life Free chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
Wow. Andy's dad really is like a creep! Aw. Andy and Jay look like a real family now.
Living Life Free chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
I'm sorry I havn't reviewed in a long while, but I'm still reading!

Aw! This story is getting better and better as I read alone and I am getting more anxious to read it! More, more more!

Although there is one thing that i'm confused about. Their ages. Could you tell me more about their ages?
Kalaina D. A. Lynn chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
so! CUTE OMG i love this. it is the best i have read in a long time and i read a lot. oh i am so i love with the way they are in love. i read two minutes of this new i was going to add it to my fav. _
Living Life Free chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Wow. This chapter is amazing! The fighting between Andy and his family, then Jay sticking up for herself and confronting his father for being called that name. Now the acceptance of Jay's mother toward Andy. That was a perfect ending to a stressful and, as Jay put it in her myspace status, "exhausted" day.

Update soon!
dropping dew chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Okay, so your plot is pretty good. I do agree with the choppiness critique though- you should really try and connect more of your sentences to get a better flow throughout. However, I thought your dialogue was very believable. Just work on you sentence/paragraph structure and you'll be on your way to a great story. :)
Living Life Free chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
Change is good! I hope Andy keep his promise because if he doesn't, could that possibly change their relationship?

More... more... more!
Living Life Free chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Between Andrew's abusive side from his father and Jaden's mother's disapproval,believing they're moving too fast, sounds like a little making out would be fun :D

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like your story! Update soon!
Living Life Free chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I love the relationship between Andrew and Jayden. I can't wait fill the next chapter. Can't wait to find out of Andrew's dad is sober.

Adding your story to Favs**
Living Life Free chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I like it so far. I can't wait to read more! Keep writing!
misery sister chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Here's my critique, and it's on your first paragraph - which you should try to avoid, since the first paragraph of a story should be perfect since it's the one that will attract your reader's attention to stick around and read the story:

"Hey you must be new in town. My name is Jaden Evans, I’m 14 years old, and as every other love story. I like my best friend. But who doesn’t. Well their best friend. Mine is amazing. His name is Andy. He has brown hair that went past his eyes and blue-green eyes. I was 5’ even and he was 5’4”. I had black hair with blue highlights. I had blue eyes."

- It's very choppy. Especially at:

"But who doesn't. Well their best friend."

- In writing, there's a basic rule called SHOW, DON'T TELL. You don't tell us, you don't list the descriptions like you do above. You write it into the story. Such as:

"He brushes his brown hair back behind his ear, his blue-green eyes looking around the room curiously."

See what I mean?