Reviews for Willa
The Burning Roses chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
A great chapter, although I missed Errol in it! XD I love how gossipy Madam Whitmore and Lady Brandon were together.

One thing, though: the season actually ran from early March to late May/early June, although there was sometimes a 'mini' season in the autumn. Bath and Brighton were generally visited in the summer after the main season, or in the winter before it began. (Sorry to be so pedantic.)
Just Alice chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
This chapter was uplifting. And I look forward to the next.
batzmaru347 chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
Good chapter! But Lady Brandon and Madam Whitmore seemed much more toned down than Mrs. Bennet. Is Thomas actually a servant or is he Lady Brandon's newphew?
brenda chapter 23 . 9/8/2009
i liked this chapter although it wasnt as dramatic as the others.

you're doing a great job on the story. :)
LeAnn chapter 22 . 9/5/2009
Yes quick updates! I'm lovin it! And congrats to emma and mr. Asher! They're such a cute couple.
M M chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
Happy to see the update! Will Willa see Errol at Asher and Emmas wedding? Are things as they seem? Can't wait to see what happens.
batzmaru347 chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
Yay! I'm excited that Emma and Asher have gotten engaged. Hopefully Willa will get her happy ending as well...
IheartStewart20 chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
That is fantastic news about Emma and Asher's engagement! Take that, Abigail! But she did redeem herself earlier so I guess she can only take a little of that.

I'm glad that Willa has Madam Whitmore for a confidante. Madam is, perhaps, more worldly than Willa and can offer better advice and a different p.o.v. on the matter. Willa is definitely in good hands.

Have fun in school! Remember: no cheating. ;-) I'm looking forward to more!
deepbluesari27 chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
yay! im glad you decided to make those two get married :) i like Mr. Asher alot. i hope you update soon even though the school year is starting. this story is great and im impressed how you can write believably in the language of the time and make it understandable :) great work
funnechick chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
YAY for Asher and Emily! I'm so happy for her. And the scene with them at the end was really amazing. I wonder how Abigail reacted to the news though.

And what will happen when Willa and Madam Whitmore go to London?
Hoodlives chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
I found this story last night and I stayed up till two in the morning to finish it, I just couldn’t stop reading! I just came back in order to leave a review and I can’t tell you how happy I am to find a new chapter! :)

I really enjoy your work, it’s witty, funny, sweet…a really charming story and so well written as well!

At the beginning, when I thought the main inspiration came from Mansfield Park I thought Willa was going to end up with Edward, then when I started seeing more of Lizzy Bennet I thought she would end up with Mr Asher…but now that Errol turned out to be more of a Willoughby with a conscience I really don’t know what to think, because Willa is no Marianne(thankfully).

So, you have me quite baffled but happily so!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us! :)
g chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
grr Lori is not my fave character right now. sigh. i can't even form the right sentence to let you know i how loathe the man.
IheartStewart20 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
I agree. That was a bit of a downer but it only increases the suspense of will they/won't they get together. Now Errol has to grow a backbone and go after his lady-love!

I absolutely love this story. Can't wait for more!
deepbluesari27 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
okay im officially obsessed with this story. i love love love the characters (well, some of them)it is descriptive and well-written and i think the rawness just makes the story that much more believable. i hope you update soon because i really can't wait to find out what happens next :) hurry with the updates lol and great work!
Ginamc chapter 21 . 8/28/2009
Just know...if you ever made this a book series, I'd read it.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »