Reviews for Willa
barelyamiable chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
How's that for startling and unexpected? Haha. Lovely chapter. I love seeing Abigail and Willa interact. And I do find Lady Vincent interesting. Hopefully we shall see more of Errol? :)
Thenotsomuchinlove chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
That was awesome. Please I really want to see what happens next please please please please please please please update please! That would be awesome. Does she get kicked out or what? Also, thankyou for doing the best job of trying to make the historical details accurate. This is one of the best stories on fictionpress
kristi chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
I definitely did not expect that, but like you said death is unexpected so yay good job! Lol really interesting chapter, I'm hoping the unfortunate news will bring eroll home where willa is sort of waiting :D I can't help but not be too saddened by sir charles' death, I hope you didn't intend it to be a very sad affair for the reader. Eitheer way amazing chapter, I'm excited to see what'll happen next :) update soon!
Hayley chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
i found the death shocking but, like you said, death is unexpected.

very weel written chapter, although i would like to get to know other characters more, like Edward for example.

but great job, cant wait for the next chapt!
batzmaru347 chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
This chapter was pretty shocking. Mr. Lori was such a jerk so I'm glad Willa rejected him. In my mind, he was like Mr. Elton from "Emma". I'm sad that Sir Charles died but maybe now Errol can marry who he likes?
Puerto Rican Princess chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
Great chapter! Please update soon!
grumpirah chapter 32 . 2/3/2010
yay an update! surprised by sr. charles' death but not saddened at all. I just have to know though, why is Lady Vincent so mean to Willa? Is it just becasue her presence is irritating or something or is their an acutal reason?
Somuchforlove chapter 31 . 1/30/2010
Hahah I loved this chap. Please update soon
Puerto Rican Princess chapter 31 . 1/29/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY.
YolandaWyvetteWest chapter 31 . 1/23/2010
love the story please continue
carolinelane chapter 31 . 1/23/2010
There was one spot in Willa's speech when she's talking about him wearing a mask that you may have missed some punctuation. I really enjoyed this though, I am so glad she said no to him because he seems like he has his own agenda completely.
Kayin chapter 31 . 1/21/2010
So far, still great. I've been waiting for Lori to propose...AND GET REJECTED (LIKE A BOSS). Not sure how Willa telling him she loves Errol is going to pan out, though. Scorned lovers tend to be hella hateful and vengeful and loathsome after being dumped. Is Lori going to do something stupid that'll just make everyone uncomfortable? Or will he (hopefully) go make angry words with Errol while drunk and spit it out?

I'm really happy with everything about the story. Everything. Can't wait for more.

Love, Kayin
Strawberry Marmelade chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Still simply amazing!
kristi chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
Like you said it was a really eventful chapter, I'm dying to see what exactly wil happen now that Willa is being honest about her feelings! Maybe Errol will hear something about it wherever he's at :) I also am glad you showed more of Lori's true character in this chapter, for some reason I had thought that just maybe he had a change of heart. I wouldve been so annoyed if Willa had said yes to his proposal which for a second only sort of reminded me of Darcy's proposal to Elizabeth since both he and Lori were so confident in the ladies response. Well to sum it all up an amazing chapter! Hoping for a quick update as usual lol :)
mpookiew chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
I am SO GLAD that she said no! I do not like Mr. Lori...
368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »