Reviews for Willa
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I like it. Just a couple things: there's no period after Miss. It's simply, Miss Ward. Also, put breaks in between time lapses. Such as her and Emma in Errol's room, to the father coming home. Without a break, there's confusion because at one moment they're in a room, the next he's greeting them. Things like that. Other than that, it's good. Keep it up :)

Faith
Jainblu chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
... lol.. if you're a geek, then so am I. lol.. well maybe not so much though, cos there's nothing wrong with a good like of english literature. ]

I enjoyed this chapter. summin about how Errol questioned whether Willa wasan angel reminded me somewhat of Keats.

Anyhow well done. I liked this chapter. I was quite disgruntled by Willa's unlabeled/"in limbo" status.. but I'm sure that will be somewhat resolved later.

Good job _
blurrylights chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I love the Secret Garden and Jane Eyre too! Jane Eyre is my absolute favorite...no matter what. :) I read it for the first time in fourth grade...the entire, unabridged version. :)

This was a great chapter! I haven't read all of Mansfield Park, so I'm not sure who Mr. Lory is. Maybe Henry Crawford? Oh, and I wanted to point out that you changed the spelling of his name half way through...Lory to Lori. And Errol is a drunk! Just like the eldest son in Mansfield park, right?

I felt so smart when I knew that entire A.N. paragraph you wrote about the titles. I'm so geeky too...:) Anyway, awesome job. Please please please update soon!
ShesJustAPerson chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I'm intrigued. I look forwards to reading more.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is kinda like Mansfield Park. I am not sure, though. I haven't read Mansfield Park, yet. But I've seen the movie. Anyway, I like to keep reading, so update soon. :D
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I absolutely love this story so far! It's so beautifully written...and I love Errol. :) Willa sounds adorable, but I feel kind of bad for her. She's stuck with Abigail, and Emma sounds okay, but more of a follower. This beginning is kind of like Austen's Mansfield Park...very much like it, in fact. I'm curious to see where you take it though, so update soon! :)
Jainblu chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aw...

yummy,

okay I was up til like 3 yesterday making and posting videos on youtube... so.. my minds a bit squiggly..

But I quiet enjoyed that. yay!

okay I'll look forward to reading more
AnoNano chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This story is brilliant!

Please add the next chapter! :)

I'll be waiting for it.