Reviews for Willa
Eleanora Skye chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
Sorry-I know I've been MIA for a while ... I can't believe I've missed so much!

I'm glad that Willa is getting a breather and is taking her time dealing with her emotions, but I'm really eager to see Willa and Errol truly confront each other and sort out their issues. I'm a bit of a romantic at heart, and I really want to see the both of them end up together. :)

I COMPLETELY sympathize with Willa's impression of Lydia ... And you do not know how incredibly RELIEVED I am that Lori's true nature and intentions towards Willa were revealed. She definitely does not deserve a sly and conniving creature like him in her life.

Anywhoo, I cannot wait to read more!

Cheers,

E. Skye
LaserStrike chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hey,

Was up all of last night reading this fic...so good, and way better than twilight!

You're a great writer and you're little mini facts at the end of each chapter are so cute.

Keep updating okay, as I need to know what happens with Willa and Errol.
batzmaru347 chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
Whoa, a lot happened in this chapter. It was so wrong of Lori to insult Errol in his proposal. I hope Errol will find a way to get rid of Lydia soon...
ShesJustAPerson chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
I'm always so excited to see the update for this story in my inbox.

Again, a fantastic chapter. Though, I'm still waiting for that letter that Madam Whitmore gave to Errol for Willa to come to surface.

Keep it up. :]
grumpirah chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
well, i can only hope, there will be no more visits from lori, although i doubt it. I wonder though, what do Sr. Charles and Lori have up their sleaves? Why is Lori and Sr Charles so close? I don't trust them at all.. Why is lori so interested in Willa and why is Charles secretly pushing for a union between them? Does willa have money that she doesn't know about, is lori in some way related to charles? SO many questions, update soon!
M M chapter 31 . 1/19/2010
Is Mr. Lori hiding something? If so, what is it? What is Mr Lori writing to Sir Charles about? When will Willa see Errol again?
Just Alice chapter 31 . 1/18/2010
Oh Monsieur Lori, what a fool you are to ask a question to which the answer is clearly no.

A very plotfilled chapter, and well-written as always.
mpookiew chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
OH MY GOSH! How could Lori? I've never liked him but, THIS! Oh my...
mpookiew chapter 18 . 1/18/2010
Yes! I LOVED when he said that he will wait for her! They are so sweet together.
mpookiew chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
I love the story so far!
Jen chapter 30 . 1/18/2010
This story has been written to mirror most classics that I've grown up reading. Thank you for writing this story. I like the way how you have been consistent with Willa's character and character development (especially her outspokeness and the ability to think on her own because of what she has learnt).

Though the consistency is appreciated, I've noticed that a lot of the plot revolved around Willa. Some characters are clearly left out. For example, Edward... seems to be mentioned only in chapter 30 after a long absence. I seem to remember that Edward, Abigail, Emma and Errol have a mother but... I have forgotten her name.

Moreover, there is a lack of explanation on Errol's perception of his siblings and family. He seems to harbour a strong dislike towards them (even including his father) and that has not been explained in this story... although this was where Willa's positivity again contrasts with Errol's pessimism where she responds in saying that the family has brought her up and Errol's father has seen to her education appropriately.

Of course, an author will have his or her own freedom in choosing the plot... hence... that was just a mere comment.

I love the part about how, you revealed Errol's waywardness and why his father had frowned over how Willa had been close acquaintances with Errol.

Finally, I wish you all the best in your writing endeavours. I will come back to your story because it has been such a joy to read it.
carolinelane chapter 30 . 1/16/2010
Gloves cute/vaguely creepy? I'm anxious about where Errol is going. Hopefully london : )
Malice-In-Dunderland chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
So I read 4 1/2 to the end of chapter 9... I liked it a lot. You obviously have done research extensively and thoroughly so that the story is accurate. Good job. It makes my day brighter knowing that people care so much for something that they are willing to put in the time to make sure everything flows well. Seriously, good job. Anyway, I did not see anything large that I could help you out on, honestly. Your diction is astounding, your characterization stays constant... This story is really good. However, one thing kind of cropped up in the back of my mind... Although I am only 9 chapters in, my only concern at this point is that it's turning into a stereotypical relationship situation. Avoid stereotypical relationship situations like the Black Plague. People may like them, but to me those types of stories lack any originality and are so numerous whoever writes them will merely be a dime a dozen, so to speak. Other than that slight concern, it's going well so far. I will continue reading! 10/10
lotusflow3r chapter 30 . 1/12/2010
I just read through your story in the last 2 days and am in LOVE with it! I absolutely adore Willa and Errol. The story was so easy to read and I like how you had Willa and Abigail make amends and become friends. I am on edge waiting to see how everyone is connected (Willa's father, Sir Charles, and Madam Whitmore) and if Mr. Lori is as evil as I think he is. And of course how you are going to get Willa & Errol together...please, please, please! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Fantasy Freakazoid chapter 30 . 1/10/2010
As usual your story draws me in. I'm always so disappointed when the chapter ends. I am loving the way the story is going, even if it is frustrating. I believe another saying might work well in their situation as well "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" or something of the sort ~_
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »