Reviews for Willa
Malice-in-Dunderland chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
So I just read the first two chapters... I can see what parts were inspired by both Mansfield Park and Jane Eyre. Might I be the first to thank you for choosing such wonderful pieces of literature to be inspired by. You will not believe how many people I have talked to who use silly movies like "Becoming Jane" or those cheezy romance novels for inspiration. To say that you were inspired by real Austen and Bronte made my day so much brighter. As for the story, I like where it's going. Obviously your characters are far from perfect, something that I enjoy seeing. Flaws are good. I also enjoyed how you implemented social status into the story. It shows how society worked in Regency England. I try to give advice whenever I review something, so here goes... My advice for the first two chapters would be to think about how Willa's character is supposed to be, if that makes sense. I'm almost getting mixed personality descriptions. It's nothing really important, just a thought that you can think about if you want to. 10/10
SoDivine chapter 30 . 1/8/2010
I am hoping Errol gets back with Willa, because certainly stealing her gloves mean that he loves her...right? I am hoping for that to be true.:)
M M chapter 30 . 1/7/2010
So where is Errol off to and what wil his father have to say to him? Returning Willas gloves perhaps?
batzmaru347 chapter 30 . 1/7/2010
Did Errol steal Willa's gloves? That means he still loves her! I hope they will get together soon.
Glovestealer chapter 30 . 1/7/2010
Errol stole her gloves, so he must still LOVE her and not Lydia...and i say this for all ErrolXWilla supporters PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER NOW!
laughing moon chapter 30 . 1/6/2010
lol nice thing you did with the gloves... loved it!
kristi chapter 30 . 1/6/2010
Yay! Thanks so much for the update, and I completly support you in keeping willa and errol appart :) well at least for now, I feel it makes their feelings all the more meaningful if after all these obstacles they get back together again
grumpirah chapter 30 . 1/6/2010
I can't stand Ms. Rush or Mr. Lori, they burn me up. they are two peas in a pod. These two along with Erol's parents, gr... and i know you said they are going through character development but i REALLY want them to get them back together...and can I just saw aw that he stole *ehem* borrowed her gloves.
Just Alice chapter 30 . 1/6/2010
Oh Errol, you sneaky glove-stealer, what are we going to do with you?

Fantastic as always, it's quite the coincidence; I was thinking about this wonderful story this morning.
kristi chapter 29 . 1/2/2010
Yet another amazing chapter, and of course you've left us all dying for a quick update! Ugh I really do hope errol was being honest with his apology to willa, I feel like another heart felt and sober apology will be taking place soon? Maybe a confrontation between the two in the next chapter? Agh so many possibilities! As always I hope for a quick update but either way its worth the wait, every chapter is just as exciting and eventful as the previous :) keep writing!
M M chapter 29 . 12/31/2009
Hmm, so would Sir Charles support them if Willa and Errol got together? Will Errol remember Willa being in his room the night before? Will he elaborate on his apology and explain what happened in Paris? Update soon.
Ginamc chapter 29 . 12/31/2009
As always, outstanding writing. I really do envy those who can write with such feeling and such plain, unabashed truth of character.
E. Marsel chapter 29 . 12/30/2009
Hell yeah I will review! Man that was amazing! I love your writing so much! I am going to have to go back and RE-Read this entire story because I love it. I think I check it almost every day to see if there's a new chapter for me to read. But I can handle the waits because it is such a delight to see an update and know that the chapter was completely worth the wait!

This chapter was heart breaking, and I want another happy Errol and Willa!

Please?
Reader chapter 29 . 12/30/2009
This was a ery nice chapter and the ending was nice. It showed Errol was acctually not happy. Please update more often. Their arnt that many stories like yours on FP so it would be awesome if you did up date often
So sad chapter 29 . 12/30/2009
Love the story but i'm so, so sad to see errol and Willa not be together, it tears me apart in a way. They are so perfect yet not!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »