Reviews for Chica
Imalefty chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
a review from the review game celebrating its first birthday!

Before I review… I just want to warn you that I don’t really write/read poetry very much. So I’m sorry if my review seems a bit… bland or doesn’t have any concrit. XD

I liked the contrast between his love and the sadness/harshness of her life. :) I also liked how you portrayed him supporting her – it was really quite sweet. :)

You did a good job of depicting the situation without many words.

And I liked your use of bold at the end – the emphasis on those words really showed their meaning…

Overall, a nice little fluff-like poem. Good job! Keep writing!

-Lefty
lymli chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
there's always a special feeling that a special one could create, I mean, I can understand the thing about calling you by that way and everything.

great poem.
your fishy chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
oh my lord... that is the sweetest thing, it fills me with a feeling i have no name for, i love it danielle and i'm soo happy that you still have your ability to write )

AND i must apologize for today, i seem to be sorta flaky but there isnt much of a plan to anything lately... but tomorrow... i must say tomorrow is the day i want to spend with you, all day (well until i have to leave at least) i love you and cant wait to see you!

-yoru fishy
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love it. And i'm glad you got someone like that.
Broken Winged Bird chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aww that's so sweet!
sweets555 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
you two are adorable.

how long has it been now? feels like over a year.
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 10/18/2008