Reviews for Aphrodite's Apology
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I really liked how you did Aprodites aplogy letter or whatever. So umm... I also adore greek mytholgy. Theress a show about greek mythology, not one but two shows... I think. Anyway good job!
elegos-sirinial-shamtul chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
You write very well. I'm sure that Aphrodite has a LOT of apologies to write ;-)

(My first review on fiction press)
jlhc chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I enjoy reading things at different perspectives from usual. An apology letter from Aphrodite caught my attention, and this was a fairly amusing letter. Perhaps you would be interested in reading my take on Aphrodite in my romance, The Book of the Celestial Goddess of Beauty. (Lengthy title). I found this entertaining though. The first sentence you spelled apologise with an 's' and it should be 'apologize' with a 'z'. That's the only immediate mistake I saw at glance.

Articous
Vancariad chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
THIS IS SO AWSOME!

I've often wanted to write a myth from the god/goddess' point of view, this is just hysterical!
Astaroche chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Cute, humorous and very entertaining. No criticism for you.

Keep writing,

Valeria
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
'Naturally Eris must have meant for it to be given to me'

'More like he was too chicken to give the apple to me over his wife and daughter!'

Haha. P Those were some of my favorite lines.

I really liked Aphrodite's voice in this. Very funny and amusing to read. Maybe you can write more stories with her as the narrator? *hint hint*

Anyway, nice job!