Reviews for By the Laws of Cliché
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Nix! Keep with this. I came here from Without You. I really like where this seems to be going. Don't stop!
ShadowMyStranger chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really like this story so far, especially in the beginning where all the 'by laws' of Disney help describe the sort of character Hanners is. I hope she goes with Will to prom, or somehow gets over the 'brother' aspect of their relationship. I hope you continue this someday. :)
Patrick Sentori chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Please continue this! I like Hannah's character :) Very well written!
Chappysadgirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
I love this story sofar, and if she went with william wouldn't people think she was NICE for doing so? and not a evil hag for not taking the sophmore?
Crazy Amazing chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I'm reading :) It's...interesting. Honestly, I'm waiting to see where it's going.
Jennah-Forever chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I'm not sure what the overall message here was, but I did enjoy reading it. Again, not entirely sure what your overall opinion of Disney is, but I hate Disney and it's princesses almost as much as I hate Bella Swan in Twilight.

Meaning no offense to those who do like either Disney or Twilight. I'm just an extreme realist and a feminist. I do not believe in happy endings, and especially do not approve of those endings that are only happy because of the boys abusing their influence over girls.

And yes, Mulan is the one exception in Disney to my opinion. :)
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Please do not leave this as a one shot. I need more! :) I love it...I spent like half an hour looking for EXACTLY this type of thing.
ExtraordinaryMundanity chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Someone sounds like they get depressed when they get sick...

(Oh, and I might actually do some homework early from now on, and attempt to update a story or two? SOMEONE decided to ask me for the link to them and apparently will eventually read them... Meaning if I don't fix them up...

Point is, you know who I'm talking about.

Even if you think you don't.)
Alleks chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Hah, I greatly enjoyed this. Just wow...if you just set up a few pews before your pedistool, I'd be screaming 'Amen!' Sleeping Beauty just came out for it's fiftieth anniversary, so I watched it, expecting it to be just as good as I remembered it in my childhood days. Directly after that, I marched right upstairs and said flat otu to my mother that that movie had to have set the cliche guidelines for all movies, and fairytales, yet to come. You couldn't have made a blander plotline. The girl meets and dances with this random creeper she found in the woods for five minutes and is in love so badly, that she cries for days since she can't spend another grand five minutes with him. This might possibly explain the typical teenage girl, and where there outlandish ideas originated. Then, when she wakes up again, that same creeper is laying on top of her, grinning his head off. I would have been scremaing 'drugged rape! POLICE!' but no, instead, they start making out and get married.

Mulan and Pochiantas are the only good two princess movies I've seen. And even Pochiantas has it's downfall, who can understand and instantly be fluent in a foriegn language by 'listening to their heart'? If that were true, I would've keel-hauled Japanese and our manic teacher long ago.

All of the agreement rants aside, a very valid and correct point. I commend you greatly.