Reviews for 103 Reasons To Hate Him
Rosalinda Pink chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I can't wait to see where this is going! Nate and Nicole are so cute together! Please continue
hopelesslycliched chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
dang i hope you don't delete this. are you planning on updating again?
dark-glitter chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Hey, are you still continuing this story? it actually sounds pretty good... i do hope you finish it, can't wait to find out what happens :D, keep writing :P
AccountKiller12393 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I though u said u were updating it.

Its been a year. Exactly a year since u last updated

I honestly like this story and its in my favourites.

And since last year I've been waiting for u to update but you never do

Please update soon?
bbyxbanaaana chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
it's pretty good. but, pretty cliche. it's obvious they're gonna end up together. so iderno. add some unexpected twist? and we need descriptions of the characters. like, the way they look. but, it's god. don't delete. and update, please.
Zenia chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
You're not going to update are you? I give up.

-Bye
Zenia chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Update!
Zenia chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Update!
cheesyapple chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Haha. It was realy good. Although, at the beginning you know how you write the stuff Nicole hates about Nate (Well of course you do..it'd be kinda sad if you didn't...)? Yeah well, I think that they should mesh more with the chapters. Like 'His pranks and put downs', there wasn't any pranks in the chapter. When I first read it, I thought he was going to pull a prank on her or something. But all in all, I think it was super good. And I'm so excited about another chapter, I hope it will be long x)

Please update son.

im just that awesome
hiya chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
More!
chicken429 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
omg! u have to update this!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
HAHAHA...keep updating!

xx
sweets555 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
hey. i keep hitting the button where the old review thing used to be... its not so fun.

this is still cute, though a bit short. but ive been testing for the past week, so i totally understand the lack of time.

great job!
blurrylights chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Me he he...I like this! I don't think that you should say "depending on your response, I may/may not continue". I think you should genuinely have an interest in writing it. Personally, I am really enjoying this and would like to read more.

Update soon!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
nice chapter. nicole sure has one interesting life. haha. update soon!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »