Reviews for September
Aster Eris chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This definitely captures the feeling of returning to school after the summer. Really great poem, and I love the beginning and ending lines. The only part that I would confusing was "The life seeps out from beneath/Its eyes lidded with exhaustion". I wasn't entirely whose eyes this was referring to, unless it was the fog's eye. Really good imagery and everything though.

-Aster
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
"Its eyes lidded shut".. .I really like that line, the play on words is really great and unique.

I like how the first and last line are the same, it ties the piece together very well. I also like your word choices, they are very good words. The whole piece is interesting. Nice job.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game forum and or its Review Marathon (link in my profile)
sharks don't sleep chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I am at a point when I hate school and am overdramatic, so I do like this quite a bit. :P

I like that it begins and ends in the same way and that whole thing is sort of steeped in a feeling of complete and utter disatisfaction/dullness (not writing-wise!). I can almost see a picture going along with this... or something.

I don't know. To me, this is a scene in slow motion of just any other day that just happens to be the first day of something entirely un-new and un-exciting.

I don't think this review makes much sense at all. Sorry.

Falcon