Reviews for Storm At Sea
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
So... she gets into so much shit huh? AWESOME! Please continue soon! Loving this story ;)

-NaoEG
Megsi chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Great chapter! Glad you updated
William Kayspear chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Lord write more! I can't sleep not knowing what happens next!
William Kayspear chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Oh gosh! He kissed her!
Kami91 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Write more please. I'm in love with your characters and love the adventures they have been on so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Northfacegr95 chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
HOLY FUCK!

that fortune teller is creepy fo sho. Cereous seems to not like her
Northfacegr95 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
HE KISSED HER! yay!
Northfacegr95 chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
FUCKING AMAZING!

Poor Wilbur i miss him already
TabbzRockZ chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
I love this story so far... i can't wait to read the rest. I am so interested in finding out what is wrong with Cereous. Please update as soon as possible!
missxsunshine chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
please update!
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
can't wait for the next chapter
Duralumin chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Fun I really hope this leeching thing doesn't last long! I can't wait to see more romantic developments :)

I have been waiting for this chapter a long time, and now that school is starting and you've hid a roadblock I guess I should find more ways to get my literary fix.

I'll be waiting.
Lea Brown chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
i really getting into the chapter when it ended suddenly,can't wait for the next update.
all4hydration chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
love it! update soon!
Duralumin chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Ahh- I'm so happy you mentioned me in the last chapter! Ch 9 was kind of simple, but I understand that it was so we know which direction the story is going, TOWARDS KINGDOM COME!

I love seeing SerenaxCereous' private moments, even the little ones, ESPECIALLY the little ones. They're just too cute
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »