Reviews for Storm At Sea
Kay Avanti chapter 10 . 2/15
Lord write more! I can't sleep not knowing what happens next!
Kay Avanti chapter 8 . 2/15
Oh gosh! He kissed her!
Kami91 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Write more please. I'm in love with your characters and love the adventures they have been on so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Northfacegr95 chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
HOLY FUCK!

that fortune teller is creepy fo sho. Cereous seems to not like her
Northfacegr95 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
HE KISSED HER! yay!
Northfacegr95 chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
FUCKING AMAZING!

Poor Wilbur i miss him already
TabbzRockZ chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
I love this story so far... i can't wait to read the rest. I am so interested in finding out what is wrong with Cereous. Please update as soon as possible!
missxsunshine chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
please update!
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
can't wait for the next chapter
Duralumin chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Fun I really hope this leeching thing doesn't last long! I can't wait to see more romantic developments :)

I have been waiting for this chapter a long time, and now that school is starting and you've hid a roadblock I guess I should find more ways to get my literary fix.

I'll be waiting.
Lea Brown chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
i really getting into the chapter when it ended suddenly,can't wait for the next update.
all4hydration chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
love it! update soon!
Duralumin chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
Ahh- I'm so happy you mentioned me in the last chapter! Ch 9 was kind of simple, but I understand that it was so we know which direction the story is going, TOWARDS KINGDOM COME!

I love seeing SerenaxCereous' private moments, even the little ones, ESPECIALLY the little ones. They're just too cute
Megsi chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
I'm so glad that I found this!

I was getting sick of all the high-school romances and I just wanted something with a bit of adventure and then I saw this! Yay! I love pirates! I really love your writing style and your use of pirate myths.

I'm also really loving the romance between Serena and Cereous. The kiss was quite good in the last chapter and I loved the little moment they shared in the cabin.

On grammar, I would just like to ask why you always say 'mines' instead of 'mine,' when referring to ownership. You also (actually... I think that's the only time you use it...?) use it sometimes when referring to something plural like eyes when all you really need is my... At least that's how I see it :). The english language is confusing, lol.

Oh, also... you kept referring to the little boy as both 'Wilbert' and 'Wilbur/Wilber.' What was his name actually?
Raised with Fangs chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
loves it, more! I Love Lucky...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »