Reviews for With The Music
AllSpark chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
I really love this story and can't wait for the next chapter to roll out. Keep up the good work
KittyKaiya chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Well... you definitely have me interested so much so that I swore quite loudly when I realized I'd read all 3 chapters. I like how the characters are real and believable.

You absolutely got talent...I look forward to reading more.
katydid2363 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
Ryder is very upfront with the fact that he wants Quinn. The close quarters of the bus should provide for some interesting things to happen. Loved the 2nd chapter.
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
The reaction of the guys finding out that the reporter was not a fat, balding man was hilarious! Great first chapter!
jenniesmith chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Seriously... love this! I love that there is such sexual tension between them that they are trying to fight! Can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
jenniesmith chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Love it! I love that the guys thought it was gonna be some old, bald guy! hilarious! Can't wait for this one!

xoxo

jennie
sweetromancer chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Excellent chapter! I like the way you're building the chemistry between Quinn and Ryder. The fact that he's been hurt and has given up on love will prove interesting down the line, I'm sure. Really looking forward to seeing things develop between the two! :)
blondiexoxo chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
hey i really like this story

i hope u update soon

i want to know what happens
Roman Candles chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great story so far. I would love to see more. Keep up the great work.
Shixa Goddess chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This seems like a great start. I'm excited to see what happens next.
123123123123123po chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
his sounds like it will be a kick ass story
sweetromancer chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great introduction. I like your writing style. Hope you continue with this one.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23