Reviews for A Drop of Lavender & Arsenic
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
HOLY CRAP! SHE FREAKING KILLED HIM! SHE KILLED HIM FOR NOTHING! OH MY GOSH! THAT'S TERRIBLE! SHE...SHE KILLED HIM! THAT'S MESSED UP! THAT'S SERIOUSLY MESSED UP!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Omigod! What? THIS SUCKED.

Wait, no! Don't get mad! I loved it, actually. But... sobs... what she did to Bentley.
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
chilling... but skillfully written!
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I saw the ending coming, but only after she made spaghetti for him. I was like, crap crap crap, NO WAY, you are NOT going to kill Bentley...

But then you did. And I felt too angry for words.
letitshine chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
A tiny part of me is begging for a sequel. I'm crying inwardly!
ThexSkyxGray chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i might sound emo or mentally unsound for this but...your story was awesome :D it was an awesome read even tho the poision part was a bit depressing. :]
x.betweenthelines chapter 1 . 11/2/2008

enough said.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh my god...that was disturbing. So utterly creepy...but so well written! I really liked the flashbacks and the way you used then to enhance the story. This was so amazing! You did a great job!
skydancersrule chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Whoa, that is a pretty intense story. Perfect for Halloween! I'm fighting the urge to be petty and yell at you for not saying whether Bentley is dead or not, truly I am. But it kills me. But I'm really liking this story. It's just crazy. It sets us into a time of kind of the sun shining through the clouds of this nasty storm and then it goes to full-fledged sun, to overcast, to perfect sailing weather, to friggin' insane lady. Which isn't a weather condition but I think it counts. It's something completely different to what I usually read. And the summary brings you in without saying anything about crazy accidental murder or mental problems. Brilliant. This is just a really cool story. It really brings you into the place the characters are, even with the frequent jumping around through the time line. I'm wondering if the story came to you like this, in mismatched pieces or whether you wrote the whole story down, from bus stop to two-story house, and mixed it up yourself. Anyways, I did like it. It's not the average and that's the best part. Way to go! (:
SyMph0Ny Of cOloRS chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That's so sad. Why did she have to jump to conclusions? I can understand where shes coming from but she could have at least confronted him BEFORE she killed him. It brought tears to my eyes because I think Bentley is dead and she killed him for no reason. Good story though. *returns to crying over Bentley*
lunacy and literacy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That's so horrible and sad! I guess it just goes to show what happens when you jump to conclusions. [ Poor Bentley and Elyse.
eshlie chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
You're just an amazing writer! I feel so sorry for Bently and maybe Elyse was overreacting. I'm just speechless. This whole story is very romantic and filled with angst. My choice :) Would you mind to beta my story for me? It's already posted (Nocturnal) and if you don't do posted stories, it's alright. Last words: THIS STORY ROCKS!
audioboxer chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
SCREW IT. I choose to think of Bentley as alive. Morbid.. -mutters-

Still, AMAZINGG. I knew you could do it. This kinda chilled me as I continued. -shudders- It's like those stories that you have to finish and that you leave kinda WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ kinda thing. Your narration is fantabulous, and the scene switching is amazing.

I just hate that you killed Ron Weasley, HAHAA. And I liked how you didn't miss any loose holes or knots. Like how she takes his cell phone when she leaves the house and that ties in later when Jo asks Michael to call his cell phone but she's likw NO, because it's in her bag.

Wow. I love how you just fit that in.

I think I have a love hate affair with this story. HE LIVES!
andee lee chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, poor girl. That's horrible, you're an awful person and I hate you!

Haha, just kidding! I like to think of Bentley as dead, too. Does that make me a morbid freak? LOL. I just like the story better that way. It was a really nice twist at the end.

Gave me goosebumps!

Great job!

-Andee :-)
Czardas chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wow. You're amazing. Bentley's amazing. Your narration is amazing. Some day I'll grow up to be somewhat as good as you. Until that day I'll just sit here sadly and contemplate the philosophical implications of killing my boyfriend.