Reviews for A Little Bit Surprised
goldenspork chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This was really funny and sweet. Kudos, really.
apres.moi chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love, love, LOVE your classic rock references in this story. Amazing, seriously.
black ennui chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was really, really cute. :p

It may have had a bit too much cheese, but hey, we all need some once in a while.

Definitely one of my favorite cliches, and one of my favorite one-shots.

blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Oh my gosh! This was so beautiful...I loved it! Great job. :)
blackbubbleblue chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
WOW I didn't realize how much I missed your writing. You always put a smile on my face and never cease to amaze me with your brilliance. This as usual was incredible it's good to know that you brake hasn't effected your writing. One of I'm sure many adoring over enthusiastic idolizing fan/member of the not entirely existing cult in your honor. Hmm is that too much? I think I forgot talent but that is implied well I think that covers it really but just in case the meaning didn’t get through I really like the story. Well bye. Wait I forgot funny and unique also how your characters have a very true to real life aspect. Ok now I’m just trying to see how long I can ramble about your awesomeness with repeating my self. I’ll leave it here and well done if you read all of that.
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
*melts* too sweet, definitely going into my favourites list! :D you're an awesome writer!
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Awie. That was adorable. And really well-written. Extremely impressed with your flow and hold on words and vocabulary. Loved every bit! X
ThirtyTwoDays chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Louisa, you da bomb!

So glad to read something new. Love it!
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hey. Awesome story!

I'm also doing nanowrimo! whats your name on there and I'll add you! :D
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
NaNo love. (:

Another fluffy oneshot of awesomeness. Your usual fantasticness, is all I can say. Kudos to the wicked monkey for adding this to our c2. (:
Ravina chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Stay still butterflies-in-my-stomach! I loved it and I'm so glad you're semi-back! (Remove the "semi" and I'll be even more delighted...)

- Rebekah
jekodama chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Yay! It's up! It's up! D

Aw, it made me all warm and fuzzy inside! Great characterization, considering it was a one-shot. Loved the lyrics idea. Great way to declare your love. And
Dream that was Life chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
that was really sweet!

totally clichéd and sentimental, but that's how the best romances are, I reckon.

I'm really glad you're back because you're amazing at these kind of feel-good romances in a way that not many people are.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Absolutley adorable! Loved it, wish some guy would do that for me :D

Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I'd love to do it, except I'm working on finishing my book that I already started from scratch and have no time to start a new one. Boo.

-Aria
Kira chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
aw this was so cute...and i love those songs! ) great job
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »