Reviews for Thirty Floors
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Haha, I loved the ending :D :D
Angel chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ahhh. I want to ride that elevator! xD

Anyway, nice job, author! :D
Metal Flowers chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Too lazy to log in, sorry. This one shot was super sweet, though! It made me smile and laugh and wish that things like that could happen in real life. I wouldn't mind meeting my dream guy in a small, enclosed space. I had hoped that Nat and Kyle would get stuck in the elevator, but...this was perfect:)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
aww its sweet!
skylaire chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWWWWWW :3 and she said she'll never find a man! oh god..why can't real life be like this? :(

cute story 3
xcathy chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was adorable! I live her spunky attitude. Evertthing was developed perfectly. Although, I did read the BOB thing in a romance novel before...but a great oneshot nevertheless.
DofD chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I wish I was her. Where is that elevator?
Natasha Dust chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That is so COOL! Not to mention, ROMANTIC! *squealing*

If this was true... I'd ride on this elevator for sure... *lol*

I'm sure I'll be needing the luck and magic of the elevator to get a love life. :D *rofl*
soaps'nsuds chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this is absolute genius. i want my own magic elevator! now, goddamit.
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
aww that was so cute!
Rooffoo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Her friends were hilarious xD. The story was so cute and ... magical . Found myself laughing a lot (at her friends mostly).

P.S. If you couldn't tell I loved the story D. Can't even stop myself from smiling like an idiot; my jaw/cheeks are starting to hurt.
x Farii chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I like xD
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
aw! THAT IS SO CUTE! :D :D :D

thanks so much for this awesome cute sweet wonderful oneshot! ;D
luzanima chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'd read other one-shots of yours, so of course I was going to read this one too, but seriously - it was so far beyond what I was expecting! I love your writing style :) The line where she blurts out, "Is that it?" was incredible.
ricebear chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
aw this is wonderfully cute! fantastic job :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »