Reviews for Thirty Floors
meduse chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh my god, this has to be one of the cutest things i've ever read...now i'm happy and HOPEFUL!

~DixieAusten
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aw, so sweet. I'd like a ride on that magical elevator. Girl, you're a genius. I love it. Favorited.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Fascinating idea!

Hm...might try that sometime!
Not Mary Jane chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Aw.

So SWEET. I am as excited as her when she got into that elevator, haha.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aww, adorable! At least she got the guy and didnt get stuck with the old lady :P

Great job, loved the plot, the writing, overall everything!

-Aria
xoxo chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
OMG that was so awesome. The friends, can I just say- are the perfect touch to this story. Good job, that was an awesome read. :)
soaring glass chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
very cute. if the story didn't make me melt, then the author's note that follows definitely did the trick. i loved it, especially the long awkward ride in the elevator and the shared fear of the revolving doors. Wonderful!
found.eventually chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw that was so sweet.

I don't remember watching anything about that on CNN (actually, i don't even watch cnn. but uh, that's not the point here), but I think the whole missing connection thing is pretty cool.

And BOB. God. BOB. For a moment there i was like 'wtf?' and then it all clicked. That was a smart one, love. :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I've never heard anything about magic elevators, but it's an interesting concept. I think "Missed Connections" definitely probably happen a lot. XD

Creative and cute, albeit really really cliche. My criticism is that she went from cynical to star-struck very quickly, but I'm still really glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
awesome! hehe. very swet. :D
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
this was the sweetest thing i've ever read, so cheesy and insanely cliche, but totally awesome! i love this! hahaha, i've never liked elevators, i hate riding on it alone with some other persona and there's this really big awkward silence, but in this case, it's so cute! :D

i read about that on CNN too!

rachel :D
OoohLookACat chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
aww

that's so cheesy that its cute

adorable

i loved it

it's so cute how it took so long for them to figure it out

and i'm not going to this missed connection website

it sounds very romantic and i could use that

since my life is lacking right now haha

loved it

izzie
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
so cute!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
nice one shot. nice idea too!
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I really enjoyed your story. It would be interesting if there is a magical elevator.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »