Reviews for Yin And Yang
Melissa Brooks chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Great job at potraying the friendship with Nils. It's great that he is there to back up the narrator.
Melissa Brooks chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I loved this story. I have only read the first couple of chapters. I love the friendship with Nils, and the voice of the narrative is very strong. I also really like the descriptions you give, it helps me feel like I am in the scene as well.
East-0f-Eden chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
I don't know (remember) if this story is non-fiction. But, if it is true I'm glad that you finally have some romance in your life. Also, it's good that Norway has free healthcare because several times told how you beat people up. What is the legal drinking age in Norway anyway? Here it's 21...higher than anywhere else in the entire world. :)
lymli chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
I like the ending of this chapter, it's kinda happy though the beginning scared a bit, I thought it was doing the same in death note since in the classes weren't very good.

anyway, keep writing, have a wonderful week.
lymli chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I liek death note too, cool, I like this chapter, reminded me of th days I skipped classes, I agree with that part, I mean, if people don't like a place, they should leave.
Rose Valentine chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
It's nice to know that other people want to befriend Jonas. :D
jojoba-music-girl chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Great to see he has a friend now! And I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier, but somehow I don't get the e-mails anymore which say that a story is updated or that there are any new stories from a favorite writer. Don't know why that doesn't happen anymore. But now I'll make sure I check out your profile more often, so that I see for myself!
East-0f-Eden chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
i LOVE how you set what I presume is a true in a Yin and Yang format. PSI also LOVE Death Note. I think it's the best anime ever.
Rose Valentine chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Yeah ! Good thing Jonas gave that man a piece of his mind ! :D
jojoba-music-girl chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
I cried while reading this story. I actually did. And that's something that doesn't happen very often, I really have to see what's going on. And you've written it so well that I can see it happening in front of me. Wish I could help Jonas and stuff. Amazing chapter, please, write on!
East-0f-Eden chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I think this is an excellent story. You but so much passion and life experience into it. You may not belive this in fact you won't at all. But, I have Hydrosephalus too. The day I went in for surgery was the scariest of my life. I'd love to hear more passionate writting from you. It's very good.

Keep up the good work.

East
XxholdmeinyourarmsxX chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
You describe everything so well y'know that. This is really great work. Mechanics are good and everything is just JAWSOME! : D
jojoba-music-girl chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
I love your writing skills. I wonder how much of this was experienced by yourself. Write on, please!
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Hi Eivind,

I love this so much! You really revealed a lot about yourself to people. I think that the vulnerable nature of the way that you wrote was beautiful. One question... How much of this is based off real life stuff? PM or email me with that answer if you want to...

Just wonderful my lovely, as always... I really liked the line, "I had a small nose that looked as if it was waiting for something to happen to it, like the rest of me." I think that it captures the feeling of feeling like you're behind everyone else. A lot of kids get this feeling and I think that you expressed yourself wonderfully in this...

Just a fantastic job. I can't wait to read more my lovely!

Lady Alera Van Hexis
Translucently Opaque chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
I’m so glad that there are people like Nils to make life even worth it. Everyone should have a friend like that.

A very good friend of mine works with children that society has termed ‘special needs,’ and I find these children to be delightful. I find it interesting that, almost without exception, they do not share the bias and false preconceptions that their ‘normal’ peers are bound by.

Still, mankind fears and shuns what it doesn’t understand. And oh how little we really do understand.

I look forward to reading more of this new story. Update soon!