Reviews for Cheat
sunshinecmnl chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
im so mad at you! why arent u updating? :(
Liley chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
OMG OMG!

This story is awesome... I FREAKIN LOVE IT! ( gosh i sound so crazy XD)

Anyway *cough cough*

I'm in love with this story, i think i could even re-read it from chapter 1!
lovey-doveyJUNKY chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
I think that something should happen thats really out there, you know? Something catastrophic and builds tension in Trey and Hayly's relationship (sorry I can't remember how to spell Hayly) something like Drew moving to Hayly's school and making her and Trey Jealous because Drew gets more popular then Trey and starts to date Ashly! ( Sorry can't spell Ashly ether)

Love lovey-doveyJUNKY
youaresick09 chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
Come on wut happens next? Its been more then a yr already finish the story please im so addicted
Ms.Imperfection chapter 22 . 5/10/2011
LIKE OMG I am kinda skylar and Trey fan so i was happy with either

:D Loving this chappie
Ms.Imperfection chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
dude have i mentioned i love your story? and omg! SKYLAR NO TREY URG!
Ms.Imperfection chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
AH! You put me in a conflict! Skylar...NO Trey...AH! really loving the story...Don't wanna go sleepp!
Ms.Imperfection chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
DAH! I was literally screaming from idk over-hype? I was also so depressed T-T cause i really liked skylar and hoped he was the "one" :( but ohh well loving the story! :)
CMTaylor chapter 23 . 4/25/2011
You can't leave us hanging...does she end up with Skylar or Trey? Update please! Finish it!
ikeepitprivate chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
As much as I love Trey I still think Haley and Skylar should become a couple. They were so cute together :)
matchutea chapter 23 . 12/5/2010
AW. HALEY AND TREY ARE THE SHIZ. ;D

Is it wrong for me to want Haley to end up with both Trey and Skylar?

Haley and Trey are adorable together.

Screw Dylan. [:

Alexis, She's one of my favourites,

Natalie on the other hand... not so much, she's kind of like a bimbo-ish kind of friend to me.

Anywho, Amazing story, So fantastic. Please Update if possible. [:

MUCH LOVE. xo
Youknowyoulovemee chapter 23 . 9/29/2010
ah! 2 words LOVE IT! i love love love this story!are you going to write anymore?i really want to know how it turns out in the end...(:
CherryWatermelon chapter 23 . 8/30/2010
W.O.W.

I really like your story!

Are you going to post more?

I really want to know how it ends...
veronicab chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Time to update!
mahi chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Hey...this is actually good!It's my first time reading from Fictionpress and I've to tell you,you've got talent.
674 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »