Reviews for Cheat
mahi chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I was kind of like you too..Once when I was in primary school,the teacher had been asking questions and I was like this is so easy and completely tuned the time she picked me i had forgotten the question and I asked her to repeat 't know why she got angry though.
MyNameIs-Madison chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
Update !

I beg of you .

You are an amazing writer.
cookiewolf chapter 23 . 4/5/2010
aww they are so sweet togther))
chocofreak chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
hey, update already! It's been over six months! :((
cookiewolf chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
lol lol that game is so awesome haha
cookiewolf chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
lol lol lol

I alwasy feel lup and down if its dark too lol that must be so cringe:L haha
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
poor glr(
cookiewolf chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
LOOL i love tis girl haha cant believe she punched him in the face i just loll'ed at that haha
mle81589 chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
Okay, you SERIOUSLY have talent. This is absolutely like my favorite story in the entire website. Like, you really need to update soon because well... This story just totally made my day. I was like so sure she'd end up with Sky, but I think she's cute with either one of the boys. This chapter IS NOT bad at all, I liked it a lot. And Trey just seems like such a sweetie, but anyways UPDATE!
ponponcake chapter 20 . 3/21/2010
I am so insanely happy she ended up with Trey that it cannot be expressed in words :) seriously, at the beginning I was so worried that the story would be cliched and have her with skyler, but for some reason I knew she was better with Trey, even at the very beginning :)
AccountKiller12393 chapter 23 . 3/13/2010
Are you going to update anytime soon?

It has been like 9 months :S

I'm so inlove with this story
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 2/21/2010
You are not bad at writing couple scenes!

I liked the last chapter.. it's a way too fast for them to have sex again.. but of course, they can speak about it, have a great time as partners and than have amazing sex.. :-D

I would like it, if you continue your story.. for example, what's about Skylar? Are his feelings gone? Why the title "Cheat"?

OK, I will hope, you read this and think about this, too.

DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
Well... Trey and Haley are sweet together.. but was is about Skylar? When he likes her, then he must breakup with Natalie.. it's wrong to be with a person and think of another!

DA-chen1 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Hey there - I really like your story!

And of course, I'm amazed about your POV changes, it seems like they are real! When A thinks this and looks sad, POV change - B looks at this person and thinks exactly about this emotion.. Really well done!

DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
YEAH :D So Sky and Haley, or what?
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »