Reviews for OCD
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
3 Great poem.
GayIsNotAnInsult chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I enjoyed this. As someone with OCD, this rings true. Great job.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I may be a liiitle OCD. doors are an odd phenomenon...should we close them or open them? when they're open there's the issue of how far we should open them, how much is it in the way... i suppose it depends on the room. bathroom doors when unoccupied must remain open to avoid confusion.

wait, maybe that was all a metaphor... oh, deepness. the last bit was really cool, quite the OCD feel to it all. i may have grasped nothing because i'm dumb that way XD or because i'm just not really OCD. i'm probably ADD instead...
Masochistic.Vampiree chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I like the ending. 'But the dirty reflection... still there'

This is a great way to describe OCD.

Great work
i am Not a Poet chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Fantastic, and so perfectly true. I love the ending, the whole thing is wonderful. Well done!

Best wishes,)
A Little Less Than Dust chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
oh my goodness

as someone who knows what it is like to deal with OCD, i really feel this poem.

This is going on my favorites list! You keep writing!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I think the idea behind this piece is really great. It's a different and really great way to describe this condition. I think it got a bit repetitive though, but I guess that was needed to make the point...
KageSakura chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is really good, and yeah it clearly shows the definition of obsessive compulsive disorder. I love the last line.
Imperia chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
wow, i like this a lot. it made me laugh b/c i have friends that are OCD and it makes me think of them. i believe everyone is a little OCD though lol. the ending was really amazing "but the dirty reflection...still there" that line really spoke to me.
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
So true! I'm definitely at least somewhat OCD. I love the way you end it too. "...still there." One of those endings that just gives me shivers.

CL
irenethewriter chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Perfect description of OCD. The last part shows how frustrating OCD can be, and you definitely captured it.
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Wow... That's worse than I am lol! Well done I enjoyed this piece. You have captured OCD perfectially!
Dana Star Noble chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow. pretty much amazing
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
3. Anlauf: ein geniales Gedicht, das geanau umsetzt, was es zum Thema hat!
Isca chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Good description of OCD. The ending really ties everything together, especially the mirror part. :)