Reviews for Rising Paradise
etherealangel chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
hey! i was just wondering abt when you are going to update! it's been over a year and i have been a big fan of this story and would really love it if u wud update it! i hope i don't sound too pushy or demanding! i understand if you might have some stuff u need to deal with first, but just wanna drop by to say dat i've missed ya!
Asianese chapter 7 . 6/5/2002
*bounces up and down praising K-chan and running around like a crazed child* K-CHAN K-CHAN! YOU HAVE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I had to settle down and read the whole story over again to take in all your great writing abilities and I've just fallen deeper in love with Masaru and Metsuki and the whole RP gang! I encourage you to write more and I'll do my part in adding AeRuf in Forever in Your Arms for you. Meh so hapi that you mention me in your credits... meh evn hapier that you uploaded chapter! *squeezes an SD-Masaru who gasps for air while trying to compose his bad-ass attitude* Ahh... *sigh* Can't wait until you upload again! DON'T FORGET ABOUT RoT EITHER! I'm looking forward for the next chapter of that too! HeHe! Thank you K-chan! I am back in my happy happy place! *grin*

MidnightRose *:ยท.
Madi Zhao chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
LOL! oh my gosh that was soooooo good! k-chan, you have no idea how happy i am that you updated (FINALLY), and i'm sorry to say that i'm going to have to force you to write SOON! it's been so long that i had to reread everything (including ch 6 which i don't remember clearly... did you add new stuff?) please please please write more and e-mail me when u have and DRAW MORE PICS! that pic was soo cool (altho i imagined masaru to be a bit different). i really really like sunori, and sayoko (lol such a great pair with hiroshi in terms of personality), and everyone else! cool cool cool. this is such an intricate plot and i hope you write tons more soon (i except A LOT this summer, or else...)

ttyl! WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE
etherealangel chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
this past month has been the best! so many of my fav stories updated! and this one is one of them! yay! you finally updated! thank you thank you! i thought you had given up writing this or something! i wish i can thank those people who got you to put this chapter out! i haven't read this so long that i almost forgot the characters! hehe! but once i got into the chapter, i remembered! this story is just so well-written! like whoa! poor metsuki! she doesn't deserve this! being orphaned TWICE! but on happier matters: i love masaru! maybe..just maybe..u cud incorporate me in da fic for a second so i can kiss him! hehehe! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! can't wait till the next chapter! and keep on writing! or else i eill have to kill you..umm..cyberlly. preview of what will happen to you if u dun update soon:

-preview-

*whack! whack! whack!*

kchan-owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*whack! whack! whack!*

-end of preview-

not a pretty sight, huh? i agree. well enough with the threats! MORE!
Flower chapter 6 . 5/21/2002
I've read this story over and over at least a billion times (well, maybe more like 10...actually 5...well let's just say 3)! Please, I'm begging you! Write more! I understand that I'm being a bit demanding, but what can i say! I'm hooked!

I still love Masaru! He's so great! He's good-looking, a good fighter, a hot-head, dedicated, and loves Metsuki with all his heart (he just doesn't realize it yet)! What more can you ask for!
Asianese chapter 6 . 12/28/2001
I really enjoy Rising Paradise... Masaru is my favorite character... _ So strong and he hides his true feelings for Tsuki... awwww! I can't wait until you finish Chapter 7! I think it's better when you write longer chapters, cuz then we have more to read... Ay, but Sayoko is a bit childish... don't ya think? Keep the chapters coming _~
Kourui chapter 6 . 9/15/2001
K-chan! This is Keiko here! Thank you soooooo much! You don't know how much this means to me. I Really loved this chapter! ::Eye twicting:: but did you really have to leave it the way you did? K-chan, your mean! ::sighs:: Please hurry with the next chapter. I want...no... need to know what's gonna happen! Now on to Endless Game. ::looks at her cross:: Hurry! ::Smiles innocently:: please? But realy when will you get that chapter out? Please emai me! . Bai bai K-chan!
Flower chapter 6 . 8/25/2001
This story is AWESOME! I'm serious! You're one of my favorite authors (cuz we have the same ideas, but you write a WHOLE lot BETTER). I, also, love your characters (Masaru being my favorite). Please, continue to write! (P.S. I love Tasuki, too!)
Starlight star chapter 6 . 7/23/2001
I want to know more about Torasaki, will he fall in love with Metsuki or what. I wanna know.
Starlight star chapter 5 . 7/22/2001
Very good very creative loooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeee it.
starlight star chapter 3 . 7/22/2001
good
Starlight star chapter 2 . 7/22/2001
love it
etherealangel chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
hey )

jus wanna say dat i like ur story and hope that u will continue it b/c i wanna to read more of it.
Kawaii chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE YOUR STORY! (You write really well!) I've been checking everyday for a new chapter. You're not going to stop are you? You better not! I can't survive without reading more!
bobae chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
sheesh...this is gooood! wow, that was awesome. i just finished chapter one n now i gotta go read chap. 2! hehe. well, guess that's all i gotta say. ) keep writin so i can keep readin! haha, bye. loooove the story!