Reviews for Fragile As We Lie
augmentedDREAMS chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I really like Alice's and Ben's characters. Johnny too. I hope you haven't discontinued this story. I really want to read more. It is a great one.
addictedtothepain chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I really like it. :) Update soon as possible, I'm really enjoying this story!
Snow White's Dream chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
This story is amazing. Seriously. It hit me on a personal level and I'm really glad I found it - please do update soon :)
Anaeli chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
:) this is great! are you planning on finishing it?
Figgalina chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
I've been reading some of your other stories, and this is right up there with them. Hope you pick this back up, as much as I am enjoying your Ives story, this is very good and should be continued.
awesomefroggy chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I love the story so far! Also, is it bad that when I read about Ray, all I can picture is Ray Toro from My Chemical Romance?
Esperanza12 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
This is so awesome! Please update!
XpheonixrisingX chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I was just wondering, do you have any intentions on continuing this? It's really good, and I'd love to read more :)

Thanks!

Emma
kanae chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
fantastic story...i love it...please update.
marzmez chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
This one is darker than your usual fare, but I still like it. Are you still working on it?
Colleen chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Forget Alice and Johnny, I'm more into Ben and Janie.

That being said, I like it. I was expecting the band to be famous. The drama is a little over the top, but it all fits.
key to the lock chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I am really hoping you get a little inspiration again and get a chance to keep this story going. Something about Alice pulls on my heartstrings, well, more like using them as a hammock, but I think she'll start to recover with Johnny. I'm a little curious as to why she doesn't live with her Dad, I want to see more of Cat (he seems like such an interesting character, but maybe Janie will be drawn to Ben's quiet caring and perception), and I really hope she doesn't keel over from lack of food. I really like how you include the little details that don't directly contribute to the plot, but help flesh it out, like Alice getting candy from the vending machine and getting called "Freshman" (at least she's eating something). Hope to see another update soon :)
Berry9685 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
A very well written chapter. Your descriptions of Alice's responses, and of the Mr. Daniels character are very realistic, and I like the chapter in general :)
Mayuka chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
I love this story! I wish you would finish it. It's a great concept and the characters are both realistic and likable.
Hydie chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
again, fantastic work. I love how all your characters are different. That's the mark of a very good writer. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »