Reviews for A Dangerous Affair
LupusAries chapter 25 . 11/25/2008
Good chapter! I like the scene with both of them at home, you write their interaction very good. We all know why steph wouldnt leave.

Yep I agree with Tom, Henry dont wants Steph dead, but Tom. I think he wants to get rid of his rival the easiest way and go get Steph later. But who is Henry fearing that much? His Father? Some rival drug lord?

Both of them in one house? Oh the fun is about to begin.

Good Work i wait for more.
WriterGurl123 chapter 25 . 11/24/2008
I think Tom is acting like this because Stephanie is constantly hot and cold with him. If he holds back, she'll be more inclined to want to take things further.

Love it!
WriterGurl123 chapter 24 . 11/24/2008
Being together even more might cause even more sexual tension. Love it!
LupusAries chapter 24 . 11/23/2008
hehe funny scene in the hospital before brick shows up! Good way of dealing with an angry Steph, Tom. I like the banter and the fun in this scene. Brick is a showstopper! toffee nosed? what does that mean? nothing nice i presume. thanks in advance for the english lesson. I dont think either that henry wants to blow up Steph, Tom maybe but not Steph. Isnt it a bit cliche of brick to stick them together? Brick youre not far off, its just that Steph doesnt know. This chapter was a good read, cant wait for the next ones.
LupusAries chapter 23 . 11/23/2008
phew good to know you didnt kill him! Brick is hard skin and a core made out of concrete as it seems! nah just joshing you! more like a though skin and a soft core as we say here in germany. I really liked the brick scene it shows that theres more to brick than just a demanding chief editor, gives him more character. Short but good as always.
AMM3485 chapter 24 . 11/22/2008
I figured he wasn’t dead. If I was Steph I would have kicked his butt, but hey I guess. Great chapter, loved Tom and his usual condescending self. Can’t for another awesome update. Good job, Bev.
WriterGurl123 chapter 23 . 11/22/2008
I hope she has no self-control so she can jump out of her seat and give him the biggest, most passionate kiss anyone has ever seen! hahah!

I love it!
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 23 . 11/22/2008
You wrote the point of shock so well! I'm impressed! I find numbness very hard to write...
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
nice cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AMM3485 chapter 22 . 11/21/2008
Oh wow. That was pretty amazing, I can't say that I didn't see them getting discovered a mile away though. They always talked about the investigation in the vicinity of the investigated, he was bound to catch on some time. I can't believe you stopped right there. Did he willingly dive into the water?
deli28 chapter 22 . 11/21/2008
OMG! I would die if Tom died. I'm sorry but I would. You have a great writing style though that makes this story definitely enjoyable. A lot of stories on fiction press make me feel like i'm losing brain cells but this one's nice! :D
LupusAries chapter 22 . 11/21/2008
Hey youre not going to let Tom die right? would be too unfair. She is so close to acknowledge her feelings for him. The scene was well written and captivating. Hmm did henry blast his own boat? Did his father and him find out about stephanie and Tom? Questions over questions...hope you update soon...though this weekend i might be out so i cant read and review...depends on decisions made in the next hours.

Again great and captivating Chapter i know now why you didnt told us to much about the party...dang it waiting for the next chapter will be too long.
LupusAries chapter 21 . 11/21/2008
Oh Oh! not good! Stephanie is kidnapped. I knew it that they wouldnt kiss, knew it! So he is getting jealous of henry...can understand that, would be too. She figured it out, oh youre one sharp cookie steph!*sarcasm* good scenes especially the spat between the two, it was believable. You have a hand for the right chemistry between your characters enough tension and enough fights.

Im off to read on.
LupusAries chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
Great scene!*enthusiasm* The tension in the dancing scene at the end is almost feelable. And a so mean cliffhanger will they kiss or not? But giving a guess about you...maybe not because it will dampen the tension. Its a great and strong ending to the chapter tough. How you build up the tension to that almost kiss at the end is great, through that game, each sentence heightening the tension bit by bit, great! This chapter is a great combination of fun at the beginning and the evermore building tension at the end. This chapter is just great!

On this note let me thank you for writing this great story and sharing it with us. If you keep writing like this, the publishing houses would be dumb if they never gave you a chance.
LupusAries chapter 19 . 11/20/2008
The scene with the old lady was good, very funny, in a refined way, of course.*grins grins* Interesting is this more a party for his father or is Henry carlton trying to look refined and more like high life than a drug dealer? I like the scene in her lobby and the limousine, two intimate scenes wich shows the attraction between both characters beautifully. hehe the dog pun is good.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »