Reviews for A Dangerous Affair
AMM3485 chapter 20 . 11/20/2008
Tom was particularly amazing in this chapter. I loved it. You did a really great job with this one and the last one. Update soon because I can't wait to get into the serious action :)
LupusAries chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
So mean but so funny! Good scene with bob. Your chapters are short but good.
xoxokristen chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
this is good, please update again
AMM3485 chapter 18 . 11/18/2008
Poor Robert lol. Tom is wrong messing with those interns, but that was beyond funny. Great chapter.
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Hey Bev - I am so sorry for slacking! I've just been so bussy!Anyway, I love where the story is going though I still believe that it is very similar to Welcome to Crete, perhaps with Stephanie's lack of friends of whihc Fay had plenty changes it slightly. Anyway, however similar it is I still quite enjoy it.

~Lillie
WriterGurl123 chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
That doesn't sound very convincing at all...it may have to do with the guy that they're going after. Love it!
LupusAries chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
And more enthusiam on the way! The plot thickens more and more good. Steph but we all know you want to kiss him, its just you dont know...yet. Yes hes right, she is an angel...can understand why he is attracted to her. So mean not letting us play mouse on Bricks "conversation" with Tom. Brick this name is funny.

This chapter was a great read, even if it is a bit short. But the dialogues are good and the chemistry between those two greatly displayed.
AMM3485 chapter 17 . 11/16/2008
And so the plot thickens. Great update. Tom is absolutely adorable and I can't wait for another installment.
LupusAries chapter 16 . 11/14/2008
And here comes the enthusiam pill the big one!*grins*

Hmm hmm how does stephanie what an army assault course is? funny way of saying!

The brick scene is funny to read especially the stephanie blushing sub-scene. But that she knows where he lives...hmm i think tom is in for a really good questioning by brick, a really detailed, mean, father-like one!

hehehe i figure that its toms fantasy to have her on his bed just like it would be for any of us men.

I like that chapter very much, especially for it showing up! Its a great read.

If you need more enthusiam let me know, this is great.
AMM3485 chapter 16 . 11/13/2008
Loved Tom in this chapter, he was pretty freaking awesome. I love how he tricked her into going into his room. Men and their fantasies.
LupusAries chapter 15 . 11/7/2008
good story! The chemistry between the characters is great. Its very fun to read their bantering and fighting. You do a good work at keeping the tension.
AMM3485 chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
Close but no cigar, dang. Great chapter, I'm shocked Stephanie didn't do anything or say anything to him. It was rather cute. Great job Bev
WriterGurl123 chapter 14 . 11/6/2008
I can tell that she is definitely warming up to him, I just don't know how much longer until Tom actually breaks down that thick wall in front of her.

Love it!
AMM3485 chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
HAHAHAHA, Yay Nightime writing urges. You did a great job on this chapter, I love the banter between these two, it is way beyond hot. Can't wait for another update.
AMM3485 chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
Great chapter. I think that you're doing a great job developing their relationship
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »