Reviews for A Dangerous Affair
JZK chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
lol - Toms nice and funny
AMM3485 chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Crazy! I loved it. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter. The only thing I am curious about is if it was just shots or being shot at. Great chapter Bev!
AMM3485 chapter 11 . 10/30/2008
I know, I'm the worst reviewer ever, but I'm all caught up now. This chapter was so awesome... I love the chemistry between them and how they both are amiably trying to fight their attraction to one another. I can't wait to get some more or this story.
AMM3485 chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
So I am in love with these two, they are so cute with each other, I love that she has no problem arguing with him. Her determination is very admirable.
AMM3485 chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
Score one for Tom! Yay Tom!
pedrozoso chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Quite nice, so far. I like how you've created your characters and have given them multiple dimensions. Although it appears that you're trying to create tension between Stephanie and Tom, you also create what seems to be a competition for dominance and complications during partnership; something much deeper. Can't wait to read your next chapter ].
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Hm. The blurb sounds a lit like Welcome to Crete, but perhaps my prejudices were wring. I am not sure. I will read on as soon as I can, but am a tad busy. I like the penultimate paragraph though. Nice touch.

~Lillie
WriterGurl123 chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
The story is amazing and the sexual tension between the two of them is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Love it!
AMM3485 chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
I love him, he really is awesome. She knows what she said now so the sexual tension is going to get worse. Yay sexual tension.
AMM3485 chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Yay. I loved the closet scene! It was totally awesome. Great update. I think Tom got hotter in this chapter. Most definitely
AMM3485 chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Oh man that was awesome. Tom is totally hilarious I can't believe he pulled that in front of Carlton and he asked Stephanie if she liked him when she was all strung out. Update soon, I can't wait for Steph to tear into him.
BreakFree chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
..wow. This is amazing! Really, I love it. I havent found anything this well written on fictionpress in forever. you're an awesome writer... please, you gotta update soon!
AMM3485 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Oh wow, I love it. It's so amazing. Really great job so far. Tom is so cute. I can't wait for the next installment, I'm waiting with bated breath.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13