Reviews for A Dangerous Affair
Sashtell chapter 76 . 6/11/2009
aw thats so sweet. LOl people reading my reviews are thinking didnt she just bash them? and nows shes like aw lol. Ha ha LMAO lol they are so funnt drunk...I busted out with laughter when she said lets get frisky haahahahahah. Im like that doesnt not sound like the stef i know LOL. But they are so sweet..you better update again today! lol its getten really close for them to do it. I liked how he didnt go off his raidar and get and i quote ''frisky!'' LOL hahahah
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 75 . 6/11/2009
Ohmygosh, stephie is so much fun whenever she's drunk or on a pill or whatever. Plz let that happen more often, and tom is awesoome lol. They make such a cute couple :) just wondering, but how long r u xpecting the story to be? update soon!

Peace,

Midnight fantasy
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 75 . 6/11/2009
That was quick. I swear I reviewed the last chapter like ten secs ago! Anyway, cute!

Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 74 . 6/11/2009
Aw! That was so cute! Well, I hope neither wake up sober regretting this... ;P
Sashtell chapter 74 . 6/11/2009
LOl this chapter made me laugh.
Izzey chapter 73 . 6/11/2009
these people are so bloody hilarious when they're drunk! it's so funny! i was meant to be asleep when i was reading these chapters, and i got busted because i couldn'yt help but laugh! they're so cute, and funny! awesome chapter, and i can't wait for the next one!
Sashtell chapter 73 . 6/10/2009
Stef is and idiot and a tease. And Tom is stupid...guys are weird specie's too, they can't ever make up there mind. See he was suppose to tell her that he was in love with her then...he changes his mind. Yeah i mean I'm sure he has in insecurity's about her not being in love with him or feeling the same way. But there both acting stupid. But I'm not saying its the writers fault lol...even though she wrote it but its complicated stuff because its the character lol. Who cares about my opinion? lol
Izzey chapter 69 . 6/9/2009
this tension between them isn't going to snap real soon, im sure of it. awesome chapter, as always, and i can't wait for the next one!
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 69 . 6/9/2009
Yay! I want to know more about Dan though...

LupusAries chapter 66 . 6/9/2009
Wow a certainly hot chapter! Very well written you transported the passion very well and it gradually build like a the heat of a fire when you get closer. Who is it the get caught by? Brick? Oh that would be a scene...*evil laugh* liked the whole chapter, its good as a whole, so you cant take one part and say you liked it the most, its just damn Hot and good as a whole.

Why does Dan spell trouble to me?
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 68 . 6/9/2009
:D.I thought it was Brick.

Izzey chapter 68 . 6/9/2009
lol. tom's a devil lol. awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Sashtell chapter 68 . 6/8/2009
LOL hahahahah hes dumb as brick lol. I mean not the person lol. I dont think he answered her question well enough...you know i think he shuold show her what he meant? LOL but they are so funny. It cracks me up sometimes and she know that she want some some...lol becuase she wasnt mad or nervous or anything. She was completly calm about it so yeah im like ha ha that lukcy bastard! lol Update soon.
LupusAries chapter 65 . 6/8/2009
Hoi! hoi! Well those two are going hot and strong! Liked the ending, their fight was well written and seemed realistic and i liked the end. Well tom is definately jealous, of Dan? Who is that Dan anyway and whats his relationship to Steph? I also liked that Pippa made an appearance again, i liked her and its good that she made a reappearance. Liked the beginning of the Chapter with them searching out the present, and toms reaction had me grinning. Stephs "Bloody men!" had me cracking up! Poor Bob with no luck charming the Bar woman, The kissing scene was funny with Toms reaction to Bob wanting a kiss from him.

Well Good night and Good luck, my friend!

have to read the other chapter tommorrow.
LupusAries chapter 64 . 6/8/2009
Tom is going to love that outfit. Well Leah is right she should socialize more...in normal circles. Not just social hobnobbing. I liked that last part of the chapter. Well hmm if stephanie writes that story, brick is in deep shit...but even more if she writes it for another paper. Because she is going to write it. Liked that part also.

The dialogue between Steph and Tom is good, its funny and i like the part where leah pops in and decides the situation. Well done!
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »