Reviews for A Dangerous Affair
bw695x chapter 67 . 6/8/2009
that guy Barker! :)
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 67 . 6/8/2009
Has anyone ever told you how mean you are? I have no idea who it is, but I badly want to know, so you'd better cough up that next chapter Bev!
Izzey chapter 67 . 6/8/2009
a fantastically awesome chapter, as usual. and i'm guessing it was either Brick or Stephie's dad that caught them, but i think it's much more likely to be Brick. can't wait for the next chapter!
Izzey chapter 66 . 6/7/2009
awesome chapter! i can't believe they had to stop! anyways, please update again ASAP!
Sashtell chapter 66 . 6/7/2009
OMG girlie! I missed you so much and your amazing story. I thought you died or something lol. So anyways damn girl that was H.O.T. LOl too bad it got cut so short by that noise..i was like oh lord! and then the last sentance i was OH COME ON

! WE (the readers lol) have been waiting 66 chapters for them to get there freak on lol. But i do think there in love...with all that teasen' they have been doing and crying and yelling and caring and everything. So yeah please Update soon :). I'm still married to this story..shoot i ain't going no where lol.
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 66 . 6/7/2009
Good cliff hanger there! I am waiting for the next chapter with baited breath! I am loving the whole chapter too!

Well, I've had a load of exams since we last spoke, which hasn't been so good. I am looking forward to the summer holidays. How have you been?

~Lillie
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 65 . 6/7/2009
Hey, haven't heard from you in eons! Good chapters though! Hope you continue updating.

~Lillie
Rachy94 chapter 65 . 6/6/2009
hey

that has to be the best chapter yet

keep going with the sexual angst it is really good

rachael
LupusAries chapter 63 . 6/4/2009
Well Well good chapter ending. It had me chuckling! Saved by Brick! Youre a lucker Steph. Whats wrong Steph? oh nothing absolutely nothing, in fact everything is all right, just a natural reaction. Well i did like the ending scene of the chapter, yep very much. Tom had her almost, and then brick comes in. I also liked the beginning of the chapter and how it is in Character, with Steph being sheepish and tom like "whatever". The wine bottle is so Tom!*chuckles* And Tom did you see something good?*grins* liked that scene too. The description of what Tom sees is well written and his reaction to being caught is funny and typically Tom. Bob in love with Steph? Poor boy he doesnt have a chance, atleast if Stephanie doesnt do something very stupid, so dont do something stupid steph and hurt him in the process! Well the scene with them caught has me grinning, its good and i think they all know already. I also like where you write: Quote How the hell was she going to reply to that?...She glared at him. Well done! It had me grinning.
LupusAries chapter 62 . 6/4/2009
Hehe well this chapter is good, especially with Brick being himself! The first part was really good and fun to read, but what made me really chuckle was Brick returning to his old self. LOL But i never-ever would have pictured him angling (stolen from us germans that is Angeln!*grr* ) somehow that is too patient for him. Good work on surprising me with it. I really did like the beginning, well done and bricks snapping back into brick-mode scene is superb. Bob was comic as ever.*grins* That with the report is mean...but so funny.*fg* *mean grin*Well i did like the scene were stephie comes back...phew thats good. I liked this chapter it was verry funny and a good contrast to the last one. And before i forget it...ITS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!
LupusAries chapter 61 . 6/4/2009
Driving one round the bend means driving one crazy, right? Good chapter, i was really pleasantly surprised to see e-mails with new chapters in the mailbox. The start of the chapter is good and i can really picture tom doing that, beating himself up over something out of his control. And Steph getting mad over that, yep that is so in character for both of them. And Tom getting all touchy-feely*grins* not so unexplainable, he just almost lost her...so he kind of needs to asure himself that this is not a dream and is indeed real.

Well good writing on the Shell-shock Stephanie experiences, its good that you bring that up, since everyone who has lived through a traumatizing event will eventually have a kind of breakdown afterwards. Might i sugest a therapist? It is well written and i like that stephanie thinks about her life and if it measures up, its realistic, because i think everyone would do it in that situation. Hmm also the thing that her future at the paper is dismal is an interesting development. The ending is good.
daling chapter 63 . 6/3/2009
ah i missed them
daling chapter 60 . 2/1/2009
cutecutecute
LupusAries chapter 60 . 2/1/2009
hehe Typical of tom to come up with some sneaky way of avoiding her anger! had me grinning. I like how you keep the conflict between those two but also let them avoid being totally angry at each other...so that the air is cleaned between them and not poisoned by anger. So im curious for more, how do they get carlton and how are they going to deal with themselves and telling each other how they feel...especially Tom needs help there. And dealing with Stephs father should be...interesting.
LupusAries chapter 59 . 2/1/2009
well hell you really got the drama on the high burn again. First they missed tom, then he wasnt there...phewe hopefully they can stop him from boarding the plane...if the guy at the police isnt that guy who is working for Hugh Carlton, that is. Tom will be mad at himself for leaving...because it diddnt change anything. But Brick said theyre going to get Carlton...Just how? the person who knew the most, Samantha, is dead. Just how are they trying to pin the murders and the tried murder of Steph to him?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »