Reviews for A Dangerous Affair
LupusAries chapter 50 . 1/29/2009
Aha! i knew i could count of tom to be tricky enough for stephanie! I like ther little quarrel...you see how he has fallen for her...she gets him really nervous. The interaction between them is very good while they speak...fitting. Aha i think ill like this uncle...a good whisky is something good.

The kiss was well written but came a bit out of the blue...wich is good because the scene is written that way. Well written.
LupusAries chapter 49 . 1/29/2009
hehe such a classic the scen with Tom throwing rocks on Stephanies window. Well I know that both miss each other terribly. Well whats the problem Steph, he is just honest about the pjs!*grins*
LupusAries chapter 48 . 1/29/2009
ouch Stephs father is in trouble. I dont know if i should like him or hate him. I just wonder what steph and her father did talk about...tom maybe?
LupusAries chapter 47 . 1/29/2009
haha good chapter i like their Quarrel at the end of the chapter. Good Tom you shouldnt give up...steph dont wants you to give up.
LupusAries chapter 46 . 1/29/2009
mhm the disguising scene was good. Interesting that she nows them...hmm who is this women...the younger carltons wife or what...okay you got me hooked again!
LupusAries chapter 45 . 1/29/2009
Aha Brick is outside a brick and on the inside soft-hearted...well i like him much more now.

So she did...work for another newspaper...well that would get him pissed...but i can understand her, why she did this.

Oh brick you might be the boss but you can reign in those two! And yes we all know that tom wants that going into sunshine with her.
LupusAries chapter 43 . 1/29/2009
hmm seems like i was wrong! Good! This time i like beeing wrong I like how you display the intimacy between those two. It was almost feelable. Hmm Tom might get into trouble for working on the story. Well why did she not work for another newspaper or did they think she coul not do it? Damn i dont know why i have been absent so long, i missed so much! Keep up the good writing.
LupusAries chapter 42 . 1/29/2009
Aha! So this is the big secret stephanie is hiding? Oh not so good! Wonder how tom will react. Why do I get the feel that he will react badly? I like Stephanies friends...seem to be the right kind of friend who pull you out of your shell.
LupusAries chapter 41 . 1/29/2009
Sorry for not reviewing for quite sometime now. I was insanely busy especially over christmas. I like this chapter, with the argument between them and steph finally realizing her feelings for tom. Still Tom a bit insensitive...even if youre pissed at her.
daling chapter 55 . 1/29/2009
i love
Izzey chapter 55 . 1/28/2009
oh my god! i can't believe it! please update again asap! i wanna know what happens next!
Izzey chapter 53 . 1/28/2009
he realised he loves her! yay! awesome chapter!
Sashtell chapter 54 . 1/28/2009
aw :(
Sashtell chapter 53 . 1/28/2009
hahahahah there supoose to be WORKING. no flirting on the hill lol. i love this chapter. you better update or i'll think about the papers once again
daling chapter 52 . 1/27/2009