Reviews for Fly Me to the Sun
Genato chapter 23 . 3/9/2010
DAMN IT! WHAT'S THE CHILD'S NAME? Arghh!

haha.

Anyways, this is the best from the series I've read so far, although I skipped Shaun's... (sorry, I really wasn't interested about his character).

I guess, the main thing I love about your stories is how the looks don't matter. Especially in Emry's case. I loved that line wherein Iain said.. "By the way, do you know that you look like a horse". I was going to be mortified for Emmi, but when she looked delighted, I was laughing along too.

Second, family matters. No matter how crude they can be, no matter what happens, the family is there for you. And it isn't pukingly perfect. LIke, they pretty did tease Emry a lot. But I like how they were able to rebound as one, especially after they learned how Aylish died in the first place. Iain also shows his affection in numerous ways and I love it when he does. :)

Third, I love the personalities you've made. Especially Grif's. He's so complicated that I love him to bits. I like the way he handles Mak, burying his letters to test his theory that they grow better if he does. Fly me to the Sun has really become my favorite because of a lot of things. I like how unconventional Mak's list is. I like how Grif responds to it. I love the circus characters. They're really a complicated bunch of people. And I like the fact that Karissa's trying to seduce the merman.. and almost succeeding in it too. The family interaction is really evident here too.

Btw, your mind is entirely soaked in the gutter, isn't it? lol. Your stories have STRONG SEXUAL UNDERTONES... or maybe we should call them OVERTONES. lol. But eh, wtvr.

I also noticed that for every country (kittyana, Jumyria, Xesomel...), you have a different set of culture, rules and quirks. Wow and active imagination.

Btw, I had a feeling the Mouse was Emmi after Emry found out that the Mrs. something something wsn't really Emmi at all. :)

I hope in the next fics, you included Karissa's and the merman's story, even if it's just in the sidelines.

Fantastic stories by the way. I think you really improved as a writer, if you compare this series from the other one I've read. I think it's about that slave-girl.. with that demon? Something to do with light.. city... urgh. Anyways, I noticed that the details aren't too much and etc. great job btw!
likepoisonivy chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
Aw I loved this. I spent all day reading it... So much for school work.
Chimerical Plume chapter 23 . 11/22/2009
Oh my golly, I couldn't stop reading this when I started it today! It's officially one of my favorites now! I think you should have the series published! Mhmm, not take it off fictionpress though. Okay, maybe have your next new works published. That's how good they are! It's actually quite impressive how creative and original you built their world! Thumbs up! :)
tower of pisa chapter 23 . 8/28/2009
This is my favorite in the Sun Series along with Sun in the Mist. I really enjoyed reading your stories. Your stories are very well-written. Your stories are awesome!
tower of pisa chapter 23 . 8/26/2009
I absolutely love it, though it had heavy drama and I cried a lot.
animegirl214 chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
thanks for the wonderful story! :D :D :D

it's REALLY cute. :] :] :] i loved it!
Summer Leah chapter 22 . 6/25/2009
Aw!
Summer Leah chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
DAMN that was HOT!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 23 . 5/8/2009
That was fantastic as per usual, although i felt that the ending went really quickly, like they didnt realy get time to reconcile, or talk through all the things theyd done to eachother, or rather, we didnt get to see it. This one had me hooked all the time though, from the sheer amount of times they fell out and i wasnt sure what was going to happen.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Wow, im feeling some intense emotions right now, that was terrible! Poor Grif! and of course Mak!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
I dont know if its just me, but Grifs description sounded beautiful, though the whole feathers on face thing is quite hard to imagine. Ive been looking forward to this one, the speed to which ive read these stories is a testament to how much i love them - 4 books in 4 days i think :D
morgan1992 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i my days i love all your stories in the sunshine sequal
mspotts chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
Undeniably, this was my favourite one so far. I loved this story - so much so that I re-read the ending over and over again because I enjoyed it so much. Now my only grumble is whether on not the series will ever be finished. I hope you'll reply to this review as I'm sure there are others waiting for the penultimate story of this collection. Keep up your amazing work!
Lara chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Sorry this was the url I meant to put on:

.htm
Lara chapter 23 . 4/2/2009
This story was, by far, my favourite in the sun series. I couldn't stop crying at times and the characters were lovely. I found this on getting published and it might help you:

.htm

see how that goes...he has some good tips on what to do.
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »