Reviews for Nameless
punctured.lungs chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
these are so good. in chapter five i love the line "and no/ she does not die in the end." in chapter six, i love the line "Darling, i live for tomorrow."
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
this hit home amazingly.
Stormi Reagan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
-Repaying your review via Roudhouse

Though short, I wonder who this character is. I can't say too much, and won't make stuff up, but your words are good. I like the way you put some words in bold and others underlined, etc. It was a little hard on the eyes, but I liked it.

It held a sense of suspense, and I wonder what makes the girl seem insane.
thewhimsicalbard chapter 30 . 1/20/2010
I give this a B, mostly for bad grammar. You strung one sentence out to a paragraph's length. A semi-colon would have been appropriate in this situation, if my brain remembers correctly. I'm not totally sure if that would have helped though, as your entire one-sentence paragraph lacks an independent clause. A change in a single verb from participle form to and actual tense.

On a positive note, I loved the Norse mythology tied in with Christmas, especially since Norse myth is so wintry in its very nature.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't "sorrow wrought" be "sorrow-wrought," with a hyphen?

I think the parallels between Christmas and all of the imagery that the "queen of Asgard" brings to mind really drive the poem. It's quite good, even though I'm still scratching my head a little bit to what it was about.
RawrEllieMayMightBeADinosaur chapter 30 . 1/5/2010
I really like the way the last two lines are each on their own, unique, inspiring, kindof peaceful, lovely in a way.

I also really like how this is in the pov of the mistletoe (maybe?)

Really unique.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 29 . 1/1/2010
Like I said before, I like the concept of this and the fact you assigned numbers to your chapters. It is very creative and trying to figure out what everything is is fun.

The capitalization and italics on "goddamn motherfucking" emphasizes the anger behind that one line. Also it was funny in a way. Same with the bold on "wasted everything"-did you intend on a pun? "Waste" and you're talking about sitting on a toilet.

I am guessing this is about a boyfriend who is unappreciative-the line "boys don't fall in love, men do" hints at it. It's a good way to keep the poem mysterious but still give a way for it to be specific about its subject matter.

You're really talented and creative. Keep up the good work.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 30 . 12/29/2009
First of all, the concept of this is fantastic-and the fact you did not name your chapters but simply assigned numbers to them corresponds well with the theme. I am going back and forth between poems, trying to figure out what each one addresses and what they're supposed to be-it's kind of fun. You're very creative and innovative. Keep it up.
Isca chapter 28 . 11/7/2009
"Just so exhausted." Exhausted of life. I hear ya. You just want to put a 'be back in a day' sign up and forget about the world for awhile.
NoRoadsLeft chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
you're not the only one. it would make everything so much easier.
Ohh now I get it chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
All of that was so deep... thoougth I have a feelind that yu only subtly scratched the surface of your pain, anger, and emtions in general.
Isca chapter 26 . 9/26/2009
"It just hurt so much." I like that you bolded the word 'hurt' here-it definitely made the line stand out and emphasized the speaker's heartache.
forget-me-nots chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Wow. This is powerful, raw, angry, and I love it.
forget-me-nots chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I like these.
forget-me-nots chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Really good.
Isca chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
"It's killing me slowly" and "I have to take everything out on myself" were the best lines from this entry. The tone of these lines are very angsty and striking. Keep up the good work. :)
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »